What Muppet characters would you like to see interact?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Now, first off, yeah, this is in General, but it doesn't really fit anywhere else because, well - let me explain.

So, if you didn't know already, recently at the Jim Henson Retrospectacle, Kermit and Ernie were interviewed by the one and only Brett McKenzie. This is the first real interaction we've had between the two characters, and it made me think - what other characters that we haven't seen interact before could interact with each other? It could be characters from any and all JH properties - Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Dark Crystal, and of course, the Classic Muppets. I know that 99.9% of these pairing will never happen, but we can always dream! So, what characters would you like to see interact in a production, interview, or whatnot?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Now, first off, yeah, this is in General, but it doesn't really fit anywhere else because, well - let me explain.

So, if you didn't know already, recently at the Jim Henson Retrospectacle, Kermit and Ernie were interviewed by the one and only Brett McKenzie. This is the first real interaction we've had between the two characters, and it made me think - what other characters that we haven't seen interact before could interact with each other? It could be characters from any and all JH properties - Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Dark Crystal, and of course, the Classic Muppets. I know that 99.9% of these pairing will never happen, but we can always dream! So, what characters would you like to see interact in a production, interview, or whatnot?
Love to see Ernie and Bert interact with Rod and Nicky from Avenue Q as they are so similar (even though they have nothing to do with the Muppet universe

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You know what? This might sound kind of weird, and I know they're not Muppets but, what if the SST characters interacted with some of the cast of Avenue Q, lol? I mean, Kate Monster is basically an older version of Prairie Dawn.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
You know what? This might sound kind of weird, and I know they're not Muppets but, what if the SST characters interacted with some of the cast of Avenue Q, lol? I mean, Kate Monster is basically an older version of Prairie Dawn.
That would be hilarious!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly....

How about Ernie and Grover? I don't think they've had alot of interaction outside of 2 or 3 skits.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I've always wanted that as well, considering that Ernie was performed by Jim, and Grover by Frank.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Well, we did get a short interaction with them in "In the Subway".