What Miss Piggy should MR design?

Rowlfharris

Reaction score
I'm with the Great Muppet Caper vote. That was the classic look when the show was at its absolute peak. :smile:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think at lot of what she lacks nowadays is in the hair style. I hope they stick to the classic dark blonde look for the MR replica. Kermit and Animal don't seem completely based on the new look of the characters but have been done somehwere inbetween that doesn't match with any particular era but still looks right. Does that make sense?

muppetguy

Reaction score
Yes Mistersuperstar...

That does make sense to me. So, Terry, if you can hear us, what are your thoughts on Piggy? Oh I can't wait for her! :mad:

spencer

Reaction score
...... A Muppet Caper Piggy with a selection of costumes from the movie itself :wink:

mrsieve

Reaction score
That's also the style of the Miss Piggy puppet I have that Fisher-Price made back in the '70s and still one of my favs.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
That does make sense to me. So, Terry, if you can hear us, what are your thoughts on Piggy? Oh I can't wait for her! :mad:

I emailed him about this question, just waiting for a response. I asked him which version of Piggy he will be producing for his proto-type.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thank you..

Hey, Thank you, MupetCaper, for fowarding my question to Terry. I can't wait to hear what he has to say on the whole Piggy issue.