What made you think today?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think I just thunk...

After rewatching the Bewitched episode "Ho Ho the Clown"... by today's standards, that episode actually seems pretty creepy.
Though I do like this one line:

"He can't give all the prizes to one kid. It's un-American!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It astounds me that people tend to actually take me seriously when I'm being sarcastic or facetious, but when I'm actually being serious is when they think I'm being sarcastic.

I think I need to... do... something different... or... something...

dwmckim

Reaction score
It astounds me that people tend to actually take me seriously when I'm being sarcastic or facetious, but when I'm actually being serious is when they think I'm being sarcastic.

I think I need to... do... something different... or... something...
Something to make you think today!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got to thinking today, about that short-lived Cartoon Network Cartoon Cartoon Time Squad... I think that was just about the only cable cartoon series (that I can think of) that actually did a proper pilot episode; I'm not talking about one of those What A Cartoon! shorts that was later adapted into a series, but rather, they used the actual first episode of the series to set up the story, introduce the characters, and explain what the idea of the show was: in this case, we see how miserable Otto's life was at the orphanage, and how Tuddrussell and Larry 3000 accidentally warped into the orphanage, and end up "adopting" him, and explaining to him they're a Time Squad unit, who travels through time to resort history, since the longer time on earth progresses, the past begins to unravel and distort.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've actually been sitting around wondering when words like "Epic" are going to be considered outdated.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
It's hard to say how long the shelf life for slang terms tend to be. No one says "bling" anymore, if that can be considered a positive sign, and it's been awhile since I heard anyone outside of my dad use "owns".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I only recently learned that it was considered "uncool" to say "bling" anymore (even for rap and hip-hop artists), but now that you mentioned, it has been a while since I've heard "owns" or "owned" or even "pwned".

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Nah...gamers still say it, but only the people who try too hard to be hardcore

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was just thinking... if the produce is technically a fruit because its seeds grow inside... then that basically means that lettuce is pretty much the only true vegetable there is...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
and carrots, beets, radishes, garlic, spinach, turnips, brussel sprouts, asparagus...should I keep going? :stick_out_tongue: