What made you think today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're joking. Seriously?
Yep. Local news did a story about it. Asking these little kids why they use Twitter, how often they use Twitter, if their parents use Twitter (which most of them apparently didn't), and also asking if they even knew how long Twitter had been around or who invented it.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I watched War of the Worlds, and the whole idea of aliens living underground us this whole time really freaked me out. And the fact that the aliens create creepy vines made of human blood… :scary:

But seriously, it was a great movie. I won't spoil the ending, but it was the most realistic movie ending EVER. (Of course, H.G. Wells wrote the original, so he was truly the genius behind the end.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, according to this famous doctor/author/person guy, multitasking is a myth, because... we forget what we did afterwards... and somehow, that's proof that multitasking doesn't exist...

Okay.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dr. Oz is always going off on his show about people emailing spam with his name on it.

He'll probably be ****** if he ever finds out I get spam with his name on it all the time anymore... and it's usually about Jennifer Aniston for some reason.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Dr. Oz is always going off on his show about people emailing spam with his name on it.

He'll probably be ****** if he ever finds out I get spam with his name on it all the time anymore... and it's usually about Jennifer Aniston for some reason.
Maybe if Dr. Oz didn't advertise everything on his show as a "miracle cure" or "quick way to lose 15 pounds" then people wouldn't use him in their scams. There's not a lot of medical information on his show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's not a lot of medical information on his show.
No, but at least he made it a point one time to mention that those little traffic buttons that pedestrians use really don't even actually work, something we've known for years, and yet pedestrians still push them as if they think they'll work.