What made you think today?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I got a little taste of what it would be like to be a mod on this site early this morning. and it made me think two things. First off, that the job of a mod, is not to be laughed at. There is a lot of spam/little problems that they have to deal with on a daily, and hourly basses that it is no joke. That being said the second thing it made me think about was that we all need to work hard at making sure Muppet Central is the best it can possibly be. If we all do our part to make MC it's possible best, then maybe the Mods wont have so much to do. Just a thought...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, sometimes I honestly get the feeling that YT is constantly just looking for passive aggressive ways to let me know that my (official) channel sucks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ya know, I like Robin Williams, and I like Michael J. Fox, but I'm seriously not even going to bother with either of their new shows; I've been trying for a number of years now to give new shows a chance when they supposedly seem to be "different", only to see they're the same old-same old kind of garbage that continues to pollute the television landscape. I'm sure the only thing different about these shows is that they have star power... but other than that. :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Ya know, I like Robin Williams, and I like Michael J. Fox, but I'm seriously not even going to bother with either of their new shows; I've been trying for a number of years now to give new shows a chance when they supposedly seem to be "different", only to see they're the same old-same old kind of garbage that continues to pollute the television landscape. I'm sure the only thing different about these shows is that they have star power... but other than that. :stick_out_tongue:
Michael J. Fox's show wasn't bad, the show's nothing new but I think it could turn into something more than that. Hopefully it gets the chance to grow.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Michael J. Fox's show wasn't bad, the show's nothing new but I think it could turn into something more than that. Hopefully it gets the chance to grow.
I watched it last night and was a bit disappointed. The jokes were very stale, and I hope it gets better, because I like Michael J. Fox.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh man, these trailers for MACHETTE KILLS is really just making my brain explode, but if there's one thing the trailers are doing is lampshading my opinion that the true and only reason Sofia Vergara is famous is because of her huge rack. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometimes I kind of wish I was alive in the 60s, just so I can experience what the genuine excitement of the switch to "living color" was like.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ehh... I don't think I'm keen on the idea of six and seven year old kids getting hooked on Twitter.

Even sadder is when some of these kids think Twitter's been around "forever" and that, "God invented Twitter".