What made you think today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I must be getting old... lately, more and more I've been typing the wrong passwords for the wrong accounts, and I'm usually pretty good at remembering which password is for which account on which site. :smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I must be getting old... lately, more and more I've been typing the wrong passwords for the wrong accounts, and I'm usually pretty good at remembering which password is for which account on which site. :smirk:
Same here, and it's only getting worse. I can't remember when I've had as much trouble remembering passwords as I do lately.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what email address I used to make a tumblr blog last week :s And I forgot what yahoo email I used to sign up for fantasy football, even though I only have two and I forgot I even had the one I used...

I'm 21. I shouldn't be having these memory issues XP I remember dumb things

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm 21. I shouldn't be having these memory issues XP I remember dumb things
Well, I'm surrounded be old people all the time, so that may be a contributing factor.

But I digress, I think my problem is I've got more accounts on more sites than I know what to do with... I've got two different YouTube accounts (one for business, one as a hobby account), Gmail, Y!M, deviantART, Photobucket, somehow one Wikia account allows me access to different Wikis including Muppet Wiki, Smack Jeeves, TV Tropes, and four different forums... and those are just ones I use on either a regular or semi-regular basis.

I used to use the same two or three stock passwords for my accounts (yes, I know that's a stupid thing to do), but then when Yahoo! accounts started getting hacked more and more frequently, I started changing certain passwords so they wouldn't all be the same. I think I changed my Yahoo! password three times within the past year alone to stay a step ahead of the hackers.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I guess the GOP must FINALLY be happy with Obama: he's wanting to go to war with Syria.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, I guess the GOP must FINALLY be happy with Obama: he's wanting to go to war with Syria.
Doubtful, they will just use the opportunity to say "We don't want war, Obama does!"

Can we vote both parties out of office now?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Doubtful, they will just use the opportunity to say "We don't want war, Obama does!"

Can we vote both parties out of office now?
Then they'll REALLY hypocrites, because they're the ones whose first reaction to any kind of international conflict is to go to war. Heck, even Sarah Palin, back during the 2008 elections, said the U.S. should have gone to war with Russia because Russia went to war with Georgia (the country, not the state). Plus, she also rambled on about, "The U.S. needed to go to war with the Middle East because God told us to do so, He told me so."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This year's DWTS has some interesting casting choices...

Snooki? Gee, I guess she's NOT going to devote her time to being a mother to her new ******* child... oh well, I knew she was lying about that.
Bill Engvall? Isn't he kind of a has-been now?
Bill Nye the Science Guy? Bwahahahahaha! Can we have Beakman next year?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I killed this thread. :smirk:

But in all seriousness, I get the feeling I've kind of screwed up a professional relationship... -_-