What made you think today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was snacking on a handful of M&Ms, noticing that most of them were orange, which made me think if they put out bags of just red and green M&Ms every year at Christmas, why haven't they ever thought to put out bags of just orange and brown M&Ms for Halloween?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Knowing the neighborhood I live in, I'm not exactly sure if it's still fireworks I'm hearing outside at night, or gunfire.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought it was a little odd reading about Morgan Freeman being an atheist; not because he played God in BRUCE ALMIGHTY (oh yeah, and EVAN ALMIGHTY, but I like to pretend that movie doesn't exist), but I guess it's a little bit of stereotypical thinking, because I would have thought he'd be southern baptist or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just now learned about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vamps_(film)

And while it's not an entire duplicate, I do notice a number of some similarities between this and my VAMPIRE GIRL webcomic... though I probably couldn't call this a ripoff, considering movies take upward of two years to make, so they were probably working on this some time before I did VG.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I just killed this thread.

But seriously, even though I really don't want to, I'm thinking about getting rid of my Y!M since apparently, nobody IMs anymore - I've got one contact I IM on a weekly basis (for the most part), another on a random, occasional basis, then I've got a number of other contacts whom I haven't ever heard from in years, so it a sense, it almost seems pointless to keep Y!M anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't even remember my account info. :embarrassed:

I got a skype account when I got my new computer last year, but never got a chance to use it, and now I can't even remember what my username or password is. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Coincidentally heard the Jim Croce original of "Leroy Brown" on the radio today... and now, anytime I hear that song, all I can think of is a certain someone going crazy over a poor performance of that song on Lawrence Welk.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Today, for the first time in a long time, I actually saw a working pay phone. Most of them now are empty stands with the phones ripped out. It makes me wonder where will the last-ever pay phone be, (how many people actually use pay phones anymore to justify their existence?). Telephone booths? Good luck with that. At least you can take a picture with your cell phone of the pay phone it replaced (is this irony or coincidence?).