What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A majority of their Bertstrips I did find to be in very poor taste, yes.

I will admit they occasionally had some that would get a genuine laugh out of me, but those were few and far between.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
A majority of their Bertstrips I did find to be in very poor taste, yes.

I will admit they occasionally had some that would get a genuine laugh out of me, but those were few and far between.
To each their own I guess.

I just have a huge dark sense of humor and find them hilarious (plus, ik the whole point of the page is black comedy humor, not something that tries to actually be straight up offensive).

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Constantly tripping over one of my mom's kittens when trying to feed him, because he gets underfoot so fast, I can't see him! Not to mention, he's a little pig!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Constantly tripping over one of my mom's kittens when trying to feed him, because he gets underfoot so fast, I can't see him! Not to mention, he's a little pig!
But... I thought he was a kitten... Wait. Who forgot to alert me of the fact that there are cross-breeds between cats and pigs nowadays?! God, I always miss out on the cool stuff!

:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, that didn't last long: I guess Bertstrips got themselves out of big trouble, because they're up again.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
But... I thought he was a kitten... Wait. Who forgot to alert me of the fact that there are cross-breeds between cats and pigs nowadays?! God, I always miss out on the cool stuff!

:stick_out_tongue:
Maybe I should've said he eats like a pig instead. My mom actually said he thinks he's a dog, too, because he will wolf down his own food, try to eat his "sister's" food, and then, he'll get up on your lap and lick your face (and yesterday, he sniffed at his sister's rear end. Can cats have identity crises?)