What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Will Ferrell are going to be starring in a FOX sitcom about pro-wrestling.
I dunno about you, but that sounds epic. Even if it was just The Rock. Between him and Vin Diesel, I love action movie stars that don't take themselves too seriously.

As for my eye roll... well, it turns out the terrorists patriots that stormed into reclaimed a national park are not going to face any charges. Yeah. We can clearly see who's going to win the election now, can't we?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As for my eye roll... well, it turns out the terrorists patriots that stormed into reclaimed a national park are not going to face any charges. Yeah. We can clearly see who's going to win the election now, can't we?
Well hey, get this: that guy who tried shooting at George Zimmerman here recently? Got twenty years in prison. Meanwhile, Zimmerman (who murdered Trayvon Martin, has shot at other people, has physically abused his girlfriend/wife/whoever, and actually has a history of violence) still continues to walk around a free man.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if he ran for president in 2020/2024 and won. Gotta love a country where the more crooked you are, the more the idiot public rewards you.

Had those "patriots" been any variety of brown or black, they would have all been executed. But because they're white 'Mericans, the government does nothing. They threatened government officials. How the *&%^% is that not considered terrorism?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad mentioning that if I want to get the battery replaced on my NOOK HD+, I have to start using my iPod Touch again. No thanks!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad is forcing me to have fruit for a snack instead of ice cream tonight.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So... one of the few Black supporters of Drumph, one who was one his entire life, goes to a rally to hand him a note of advice to not say anything racist or sexist and immediately Drumph "mistakes" him for a protester, calls him out on iot with a very specific dollar figure that he's getting paid to disrupt things, and ejects him from the rally with approving boos, is told directly from the bouncer that it was too late to have anyone apologize and let him stay to praise the idiot like it was his intent...none of that really eye rolling to me, but the guy still plans to vote for the racist scumbag that was too full of himself to bother to let one of his many bootlickers stroke his ego. Eye rolly.

Also...how did Donald know the exact amount of money that it takes to pay a fake protester to disrupt a rally? Hmmmmmm. If he has those himself, I hope they're prepared to get stiffed like the little girl cheerleading squad that sang that very North Korea-y sounding praise song.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Now the right is threatening if Drumph loses the election, there will be an Occupy-style protest outside the White House.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Now the right is threatening if Drumph loses the election, there will be an Occupy-style protest outside the White House.
Oh, i'm sure there will be. I'm also certain, we may have a few riots in different parts of the country if either candidate loses.

BTW, how does everyone like my election avatar?:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, already, a Republican headquarters in one state was bombed, and a Democratic headquarters in another state had a steaming pile of manuer dumped on them.

And haha, I actually noticed that earlier today! Nice!