What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh boy, Kirstie Alley's back on the Jenny Craig bandwagon again.

And this time, she's returned to CHEERS where aged Cliff and Norm are gawking over her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not so much an eyeroll as it was a shake the head and moan, "Are you serious?" But since Adam the Woo pretty much stopped exploring area of abandonment and urban decay and did almost nothing but cons and such, I unsubscribed from him . . . and then today, I discovered that since then he's visited placed of actual interest again, such as Jerry's apartment from SEINFELD.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh great, THE BIG DANG THEORY is getting ready to air its 200th episode, so now all of television is practically obsessing about it. I get so sick of this awful show always being shoved in our faces and down our throats all the time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw that a special edition release of the original AIR BUD is on DVD, but the only thing that makes it "special" is a commentary by the Buddies (and the original trailer). Why would anyone want that?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I saw that a special edition release of the original AIR BUD is on DVD, but the only thing that makes it "special" is a commentary by the Buddies (and the original trailer). Why would anyone want that?
To torture themselves, just a thought.

aebthegofer

Reaction score
I had to roll my eyes at this because of the irony,,,,,

Today's annual statewide tornado drill was cancelled due to severe weather!

~Aeb:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know why, but that had me in stitches! :laugh: Lemme guess, if the tornado drill was statewide, you must live in Tornado Alley?

aebthegofer

Reaction score
How'd you know?!:smile: The Show Me State. Most people say that the Tornado Alley is in the top part of the state, but the rest of the state gets our share, too!!!

~Aeb:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How'd you know?!:smile:
Lucky guess. Actually, I'm quite fascinated by tornadoes, so I'm familiar enough the area of the country they refer to as Tornado Alley. Matter of fact, I'm aware that the exact same suburbs of Oklahoma City got hit with an outbreak of severe tornadoes (including funnels that reached EF5) in May of 1999, then again in May of 2013 - one local even allowed me use of footage he shot of a tornado touching down and strengthing from the latter outbreak in my experimental film last year.