What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
People who try to give parenting advice when their not parents at all. I'm sorry but unless you have kids then your advice is mute to me. And no working with kids or being a nanny IMO does NOT count! Also my motto is when I want your advice I'll ask for it. I hate know it alls. I'll raise my daughter how I see fit thank you.
Ugh! I have mistakenly known as a "miss known-it all" Bleh! I am not that kind of aperson who would be that so and so. If you want to do things your way, then go for it. So, my advice is don't listen to those jerks that see things differently and tell you something you don't want to hear at all.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
My friend was riding the light rail today, and you would not believe what she saw! There was a 30-something year old man PICKING HIS NOSE! He not only wiped the boogers on the window, but he also ate them too! Now, how disgusting is that? If this was a 2-3 year old, I'd be able to handle that, but not a grown man!

Bridget

Reaction score
Do you just ever roll your eyes when you look at Disney Junior now, and compare it to when Playhouse Disney was around? It really bugs me for some reason. Perhaps I am just old fashioned. :stick_out_tongue:

Eyeball

Reaction score
Do you just ever roll your eyes when you look at Disney Junior now, and compare it to when Playhouse Disney was around? It really bugs me for some reason. Perhaps I am just old fashioned. :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah I know what you mean I miss sing me a story with belle, pbj otter, rolly Polly olie and the like, those shows were at least interesting and had a bit of character, I don't wanna watch a show about some uninteresting bees and all that rubbish!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Why are you watching Disney Junior to begin with? :stick_out_tongue:

Slackbot

Reaction score
All the hysteria about the two ebola patients coming to Atlanta. One of my friends posted this to Facebook yesterday: "All my Atlanta friends, please stay away from Emory, okay?" Elsewhere on the net: The road to **** was paved with good intentions. What do we say to our kids When they get sick& die?

Okay, first of all, ebola is not easy to catch. If you don't share needles with or come into contact with the bodily fluids of someone who's infected, you're not going to be exposed. Second, the patients are in isolation units. They won't have a chance to spread their germs all around the place. Third, those people are US citizens who were in West Africa fighting an outbreak. They deserve to get the best treatment available. And one has been responding to experimental treatment--if it works, then that's good news, and a contribution to our understanding of this horrible disease and how to treat it.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Shows how much I watch the news I didn't even know this was a huge deal? Leave it to the media to cause a big uproar.

Drtooth

Reaction score
At the top of my news page today: a video in which a fifteen-year-old Justin Bieber tells a racist joke.
What makes me role my eyes more is that: Racist cops? Not newsworthy, you almost get more support for the racist cops. Justin Bieber? OH NOES! He's the worst person in the history of ever! Seriously. Celebrity says something racist- AHHH!! GAWD! Someone blacklist him from everything ever and let's never speak of him or diginify him ever again! What he did was so vile and disgusting, he's worse than anyone who actually mattered a darn and used that platform for actual hate. Simpsons-esque corrupt racist cop? Get over it, Libbies! He didn't do nothing wrong by gunning a bunch of people down and saying disturbing things on tape. Let's start a defense fund for him, even though he's not going to face legal action, and isn't getting punished more than getting paid without having to go to work, poor baby.

Really, the disproportionate level of outrage over petty garbage like that. Guy from Grey's Anatomy says something Homophobic AAARRGGG!!!! Worst person ever! Let's fire him on the spot and ruin his career! Politician says the same thing, only meaning it and having it reflect in his political actions? Weee! Let's re-relect him to yet another term.

All the hysteria about the two ebola patients coming to Atlanta. One of my friends posted this to Facebook yesterday: "All my Atlanta friends, please stay away from Emory, okay?" Elsewhere on the net: The road to **** was paved with good intentions. What do we say to our kids When they get sick& die?
And yet, no one covers their mouths or stays home from work when they have the flu.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
What makes me role my eyes more is that: Racist cops? Not newsworthy, you almost get more support for the racist cops. Justin Bieber? OH NOES! He's the worst person in the history of ever! Seriously. Celebrity says something racist- AHHH!! GAWD! Someone blacklist him from everything ever and let's never speak of him or diginify him ever again! What he did was so vile and disgusting, he's worse than anyone who actually mattered a darn and used that platform for actual hate. Simpsons-esque corrupt racist cop? Get over it, Libbies! He didn't do nothing wrong by gunning a bunch of people down and saying disturbing things on tape. Let's start a defense fund for him, even though he's not going to face legal action, and isn't getting punished more than getting paid without having to go to work, poor baby.

Really, the disproportionate level of outrage over petty garbage like that. Guy from Grey's Anatomy says something Homophobic AAARRGGG!!!! Worst person ever! Let's fire him on the spot and ruin his career! Politician says the same thing, only meaning it and having it reflect in his political actions? Weee! Let's re-relect him to yet another term.
I think it's easier for people to look at single acts of racism and point the fingers than be willing to point fingers at actions that clearly are the result of systematic tendencies over time, and tendencies that they have participated in.