What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*snort*

Seriously? I don't know whether to headdesk, facepalm, laugh, cringe, or all of them :stick_out_tongue:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
My dad told me to clean my mom's class pet rabbit's (long story as to why he's not at school) cage immediately, so I wouldn't forget. Now, Oswald, the rabbit, lives in our basement, where I spend a lot of my days off, and, for those who don't know, rabbit....um, leavings, smell quite pungent. I seriously doubt I could have forgotten to clean his cage with that smell.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When you've put up with bunnies for as long as I have, after a while, that smell doesn't even bother you anymore. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kayne is comparing himself to Steve Jobs.

That'd be like me comparing myself to Jim.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This has got to be the biggest epic fail of the day: some guy asks, "Is FOXTROT a webcomic?"

Slackbot

Reaction score
You wouldn't think it possible for a train to get lost, would you? Yet MARTA, Atlanta's sad excuse for a public transportation system, managed that. At a certain station the north and northeast lines diverge, and a north train took the wrong turn and ended up in the northeast branch. Everyone on that train had to get off and wait for a southbound train so they could then catch the next northbound train (which hopefully would stay on track) and those of us who, like me, were going northeast had to wait while this train sat on the tracks, blocking progress. As a result I missed my connection, had to catch the next bus (40 minutes later), and walked a mile home in a downpour.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm reminded of how rude some people can be.

So anyway, I'm at Walmart, and there's a lady standing right smack dab in the middle of the aisle, doing nothing, holding up traffic, so I say, "Excuse me", so I can get past her; so she steps aside, and as I pass her, she says, "****, what're trying to do, run me over?"

Really? :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh gee... how did I know that George Zimmerman was going to be found not guilty? Oh, that's right, because he's not black... if he was, and Trayvon Martin was white, THEN he'd be guilty, but nope.