What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He's got a new movie coming out where he plays like an imcompetent magician who's actually facing competition.

It almost looks like a Will Ferrell movie with Carell substituting for Ferrell.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
adventure time pop vinyls
adventure time is becoming like the power puff girl

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I like both shows, but more so Regular Show. I love all the 80's references they make. Adventure Time is pretty weird, but can be really stupidly funny at times.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, look... I love Brad Garrett, okay? I mean he's a funny guy, he's done some great stuff in the past, but at the same time, some lesser great stuff...

Now then... I'm trying to wrap my head around his NEW new sitcom that's coming out next month where he plays a man who, along with his wife, are moving in with his parents... um wasn't that basically the basis for Robert on EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND? Really Brad? Really? I love ya man, but you seem to be at a career crossroads between this, and that reality series you recently had where you hung out with a bunch of little kids all day.

Ya know, if there's a list of actors I wouldn't mind casting in something in the future in hopes of trying to resurge their career, I think he's on the list right now.

Bridget

Reaction score
Saw on the news that they suspended some child from elementary school for eating his pastry in the shape of a "gun", which the child claimed to be a mountain.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Okay, look... I love Brad Garrett, okay? I mean he's a funny guy, he's done some great stuff in the past, but at the same time, some lesser great stuff...

Now then... I'm trying to wrap my head around his NEW new sitcom that's coming out next month where he plays a man who, along with his wife, are moving in with his parents... um wasn't that basically the basis for Robert on EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND? Really Brad? Really? I love ya man, but you seem to be at a career crossroads between this, and that reality series you recently had where you hung out with a bunch of little kids all day.

Ya know, if there's a list of actors I wouldn't mind casting in something in the future in hopes of trying to resurge their career, I think he's on the list right now.
I thought he was playing the father of the child who was moving in with their parents, so he was playing the Frank Barone role in this show instead of the Robert Barone role.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, is that it?

Well then, still... in THAT case, isn't the premise basically the same as that godawful TV Land sitcom RETIRED AT 35?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I went out for a walk earlier & the house isn't usually locked.. But when I came back it was!:rolleyes: Anyone ever see "The Big Bang Theory" where that nerdy guy Sheldon is knocking on that girl Penny's door & saying "Penny" . So I started knocking on our door & saying" Penny!" Good thing my mom wasn't doing anything . She apologized. (Originally I thought her bf accidentally locked it when he was leaving .He'll be back later. I was REALLY going to razz him. But since he's not guilty he's off the hook.
All of us are fans of little bits & pieces of BBT. Like "Soft Kitty." A few months ago I had a tooth pulled & my sister sang it to me. because I was feeling so lousy. .But she said Never again!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Lindsay Lohan's been ordered to spend 90 days locked up in rehab... which, of course, as we all know, means that she'll be out in less than a couple of weeks.