What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*blink blink* Who, who, and who?

Though speaking of shipping, I started a Tumblr ask blog for Imposter Dan from Dan Vs. Some of the stuff people have submitted has made me laugh, cringe, and facepalm all at once. Many of them asking about his attraction to Dan. I'd link it, but I can't control other peoples crudeness :stick_out_tongue:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Graham Mctavish is an actor, currently well known (at least to some) for his portrayal as Dwalin the dwarf in The Hobbit.

Like I said, I'm not against shipping, but when you're mentioning it directly to the actor or creator, it's completely different. Makes things very awkward.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Yeah, I see your point about shipping there. The real life portrayers of the characters can be kept out of the discussion. Awkward is a good word to describe it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*shrugs*

I can see where you're coming from, but actors need to be able to deal with that sort of thing, especially when you have tons of freakazoids who just HAVE to pair any male on male possible. Nothing against people who do, but some of them take it a little bit too far.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Part of the job is dealing with fans who ask odd questions. The goal I think is to keep it lite and then move on, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Really? The whole send the Aflac Duck a get well card is just a gimmick to redirect you to Aflac's Facebook page? Really?

*Flips Aflac off*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does Kris Jenner now need her own daytime talk show?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, I found out why Photobucket is now adding a jumble of letters and numbers to the filenames when images or other media are uploaded: apparently, it's a new added security measure to keep people from trying to access images.