1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Sorry, Muppetfan, hope you are able to recover from all this very soon.

*slides Muppetfan a bowl of virtual chicken soup*
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

The virtual soup is a lie!

*flees*
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

AAUGH!!! IT JUMPED BACK UP INTO THE 70S AGAIN TODAY! IN DECEMBER! IN WINTER! IT EVEN LOOKS LIKE MARCH/APRIL OUTSIDE TODAY WITH THE INCREASE IN LIME-GREEN FOLIAGE!!!

:mad: :rolleyes: :attitude: :boo: :grr: :crazy: :cry: :scary: :( :grouchy: :batty: :smirk: :sigh:
  4. D'Snowth

For Pinky's amusement: now my VCR is going haywire.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. Sgt Floyd

Technology really hates you, doesn't it :p
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  6. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Yes. I interviewed a web server rack recently which cackled in glee and gave off sparks of joy at the thought of further screwing up any plans for ever getting on the 'net again which Snowth may still foolishly harbor...

And Snowthy: We just two days ago dropped OUT of the 80s. Cry me a river, pink boy.

---------------
  7. D'Snowth

Ironically, I have head cleaners, both wet and dry, but they don't seem to be of much help.
  8. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Okay, in all seriousness, I can't do my work. I just can't get myself to do it. But I have to do it. I don't understand why I'm so stubborn these days. I used to be one of the most hardworking people around.
  9. Sgt Floyd

College makes you lazy. True fact.
    AlittleMayhem and Mo Frackle like this.
  10. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

My mother and my sister got into an argument while putting up the Christmas tree tonight. They can't even celebrate the season without getting into a fight! :sigh:
  11. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

That's too bad! What did your sister and your mother argue about? Why doesn't anybody know what society is?
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  12. Mo Frackle

I think they do, they just choose not to follow it. Sad.
  13. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

They were arguing about the containers the decorations are kept in. My sister wanted to be the only person working on the decorations, and she got mad when my mother wanted to organize what wasn't being used. The usual stupid stuff.
  14. D'Snowth

The temps have dropped back down into the 60s, which is better than 70s, but still not appropriate for December, or winter.

Also, last night, I took my VCR apart to try to figure out what the deal is: the entire inside was covered in layers and layers of dust, so I cleaned the whole thing out, put it back together, and it's STILL not working right... guess I'll have to get another new one next month (income tax time, baby).
  15. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

I'd rather eat bees than take my Psych 303 final. >_> And that is my frown for today.
  16. Sgt Floyd

Sounds like me and my Chemistry final >_<
  17. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Sounds like me and my entire semester final
  18. Sgt Floyd

Let's start the "I'd rather inflict physical torture on myself than take a final" club!
    Ozymandias and Mo Frackle like this.
  19. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

:sing: I rather clean all the toilets in Grand Central station than take another test with you.
    newsmanfan and Ozymandias like this.
  20. Mo Frackle

I'd rather watch a 24-hour marathon of Twilight, High School Musical, and Barney then take my finals. Heck, I'd rather watch those then even study for the finals.
    Ozymandias likes this.