1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

NO LAUGHING! Only frowning!
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I didn't I laughed in another thread.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Good girl :D

Oh wait...I'm smiling! AAHHH! Think of something sad, Sarge! AAAHHHH!
  4. Pinkflower7783

Something sad? Your not at 20k posts yet. There that's sad!
  5. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

back hurting and tired and exsusted from sinus issues so sick of sinus yuck
  6. Pinkflower7783

My football team about to lose this game! XP
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ohhhh my goshhhh...

Three minutes into this new Home Alone movie (that's right, in short, Home Alone 5), and I had to change the channel. That's how bad it was. The acting SUCKS.

This is about the quickest I've given up on a new movie that I was going to give a chance to... the previous time being ten minutes for the Land of the Lost remake (HOPEFULLY, Sid & Marty Krofft learned their lesson from that).
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Home Alone 4 was on today. That sucked. I can't imagine that a fifth one would be any better. The first 2 were the best.
  9. Sgt Floyd

O_O

There's a 5? If I wasn't already half dead I would tell someone to shoot me...
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Shoots Sarge's live half*

I tried to be open-minded about a fifth one, because they weren't making the mistake they did with the fourth one by trying to bring back all the original characters, but replace them all with different actors (and for some reason, change Harry and Marv's names, get rid of Marv, and replace him with a woman).

See, I know a lot of people don't like the third one, but the reason why it works, IMHO, is because rather than trying to recast all of the characters, they tried out a new cast of characters... AND, John Hughes was actually involved with the production, so it still fits in with this "series" of movies... 4 and 5 are poorly and cheaply made TV movies.

Ironically, I remembering hearing on the DVD commentary of the first movie, apparently, John Hughes had an idea for a third Home Alone, in which Harry and Marv go straight, move to the suburbs, while Kevin comes back in AHHHHNOLD fashion to try and kill them. Uh... oh-kay...
  11. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

You're welcome. :)

Praying right now for some emotional stability that lasts longer than a week, I haven't caught much of a break in that area since mid-July. :( This has been a very rough year.
  12. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

I came into school at the crack of dawn this morning to work on a paper I thought was due today, only to see on the assignment sheet that it's not due till Wednesday. :mad:
  13. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

At least you finished it ahead of time. Then you don't have to worry about it. And 2 days too early is better than an hour too late. :)
  14. beatnikchick300

I didn't even finish it. I'm just mad that I got up early for no reason.
  15. Vincent Liu

Oh, you didn't finish it? Oops :o
    But you DID get some progress, right?
  16. beatnikchick300

Yeah. I know what I'm writing about, and have some stuff down. That's progress, right?
  17. Vincent Liu

Definitely progress. :)
    Sorry that you woke so early, though. When did you get up?
  18. beatnikchick300

4am. The commute to school takes anywhere from 2.5-3 hours.
  19. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I hope you can feel stable soon. It's always rough to feel like that. *hugs*
  20. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

UC and I broke up. :(

Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.