1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

What made me frown today is that I got a massive prank pulled on me at school also that I just heard about kevin resigning from sesame street :(
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That's awful for her lecturer to do that. Is there an office for students with learning disabilities at her school that she can visit to file a complaint?
  3. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

There should be.
  4. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Yeah and my dad told me about that too. I can't believe we are losing another one already. Well, at least Kevin is still alive though. :sympathy:
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Black Friday that is all. We had a store here that opened 7AM this morning. Retail just kills the holidays for me.

And an uncle of mine had to go into Sears at 7:00PM and work practically all night. Good god America is all I can say. ><
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I woke up this morning and one of our cats was just lying curled up on the floor next to my bed and meowing, not really able to move. Even after my grandmother came in to check on her and try to move her out from being half under my bed, she stayed in the same curled up position. My grandmother and uncle just took her to the emergency vet. My dad thinks she might have had a stroke...
  7. Pinkflower7783

Omg!!! Sarge I am so sorry!!! I will keep her in my thoughts. How old is your cat?
  8. Sgt Floyd

like...really old. At least 15...possibly 17
  9. Pinkflower7783

Omg I am so sorry...I hope everything turns out fine and she will be okay. I understand what your going through. Our pets are such an important member of the family. :(
  10. Sgt Floyd

I guess I'm glad I didn't find her dead...then I think I would be a miserable wreck...I still wish it wasn't the first thing I saw today...:sigh:
  11. Pinkflower7783

A few years ago when I still lived at home...our cat died over night...and what was worse I heard him take is his last breathe. He was already sick so we knew he didn't have much longer and I think my parents were gonna take him to the vet in the morning to be put down but...the worse part was it happened late at night so I literally had to go to bed with that on my shoulders. That was rough.
  12. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Your cat died? That's sad! How long was it with you?
  13. Pinkflower7783

I stated in the first line it was a few years ago while I was still living with my parents.
  14. charlietheowl

Sorry Sarge. I hope it works out for your family and your cat.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  15. Sgt Floyd

*sigh*

They had to put her to sleep...
  16. charlietheowl

I'm sorry Sarge. :sympathy:
  17. Sgt Floyd

So I just found out what happened.

Her and another one of our cats were fighting last night. I didn't think much of it other than that they were annoying me...

At some point, she broke her back and it collapsed...
  18. Pinkflower7783

Omg...!!! Is she gonna be okay??
  19. Sgt Floyd

20. Pinkflower7783

Oh no!!! Omg I am so sorry for your loss...it's so hard losing a pet. I feel like crying. :( I love animals.