1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I swear I'm going to cry...Wordpress just deleted all the work I did today on my blog entry draft. I have no idea what happened! I have a hard enough time sitting down to write and now I don't even feel like starting over...:sigh:
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Oh wow, that sounds horrible.
    That happened to me once, though it wasn't on Wordpress, it was on Blogger.
  3. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Aw, that really stinks. I'm sorry. :(
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. :) I'm starting it over again now before it gets too late. :p
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  5. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    BooberGypsy, glad you weren't hurt. People are idiots.

heralde, so sorry...I once lost the original AND the backup of ten chapters on a novel. Makes you just want to give up. Turn on Autosave if your computer has it!
    ------------
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

This continual streak of unseasonably warm weather!

**** you Mother Nature, how you must hate us for giving us a repeat of last year! :mad:
  7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Meh...it's in the 50s here. I'll take that over the 70s.

I still wish it wasn't so darn humid :/
  8. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

My prescription medications made my drug test for my new job get "flagged", so until they get it re-tested I can't fill out any of the pre-work forms or even complete my physical for the job. So I'm stuck in a holding position until probably Wednesday, maybe even until after Thanskgiving.

Ugh. I can't even go to the bathroom without things somehow going awry.
  9. D'Snowth

Oh, so YOU'RE the one hoggin' all the actually fall-like weather! Hur-rumph!
  10. Sgt Floyd

I'm friends with the Miser Brothers :p
  11. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    Wondering why the heck it is that I am only attracted to men smarter than I am...while the only ones who show any interest in me are nowhere near my intellectual equals. I am doomed to either a vicious circle or perpetual solitude...

-------------
  12. D'Snowth

Isn't that similar to a little picadillo men go through that the women they are attracted to are repulsed by them, yet the women that like them are basically those really insecure, desperate types that don't possess any kind of likable qualities in their personality one way or another?
  13. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That my husband is constantly playing the Kermit plush that sings "Jingle Bells" I bought from Walgreens. He's having way more fun with that then he should. -_-
  14. Sgt Floyd

Realizing just how much school work I'm going to have to do over fall break...

and realizing I probably will end up not doing it then rushing to do it the day before it's due :sigh:
  15. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

The fact that Kevin resigned from SW.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  16. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

WHAT? Why? Sesame Street won't be the same with Kevin around.
  17. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I've gotten my first nod of disrespect from a little so-and-so for actually showing respect towards Kevin Clash. While what they said made me frown, to be honest, I don't give a darn. I really and truly don't. And I'm not going to reply to what that person said because I don't stoop that low. So to the person who publicly insulted both Kevin and myself:

[​IMG]
  18. ProboSowa

ProboSowa Member

Same here. :<
  19. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

While I am saddened by Kevin Clash at least he is still alive and well.

Right now I am saddened we just had a hit and run accident right outside my condo complex. So sad. I hope all involved are okay and they find the person who took off.
  20. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That's awful! I hope the person who got hit is all right and the driver gets caught. Hit and run drivers are the worst.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.