1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. The Count Moderator

Don't you believe that for a second. You've crafted one of my fave fics, and that's taken the course of one whole year. And it keeps getting better, with every single update I read!
    *Hugs. :super:
    newsmanfan likes this.
  2. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Thanks Ed. But all the fic crafting in the world doesn't get me out of this dump...which about to become an even smaller and zero privacy place.

Considering just up and leaving although it means I'll have nothing at all.
    -----------
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

One of those days where I have to be dragged from store, to store, to store, to help my mother with her shopping.

And it continues tomorrow.

Well, it IS almost Thanksgiving...
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Think of it as quality mother and son time. :p
  5. BooberGypsy Member

Car accident. I think I raged more than I frowned...
  6. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, are you okay?
  7. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I take it that is was the other person's fault?
  8. BooberGypsy Member

Yes thank you. My car will need a little bit of body work but other than that I'm good.

Yeah... Some stupid jerk thought he could cut off traffic by going down the right had turning lane only and then because I assumed he was turning right didn't expect him to smash into my passenger side... T_T I cried when I got home...
  9. DrDientes Active Member

A lot of hugs to you!
    BooberGypsy likes this.
  10. BooberGypsy Member

Thank you!!!
  11. Hubert Well-Known Member

Oy, sorry, BooberGypsy. Glad that you're OK and wish the best for you.
    BooberGypsy likes this.
  12. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

My laptop is temporarily without a fan. It just stopped working a hour ago. Not a big deal, it won't be too expensive to replace, but since the computer repair places are closed Sundays, I just have to be a bit careful today with my amount of time on this computer. Don't want it to really overheat after all.
    BooberGypsy likes this.
  13. BooberGypsy Member

Thanks, I really am ok. I was more angry than upset but now I'm just sad. It's just a car.
  14. Nick22 Active Member

My school play, which was The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, ended last night. I had so much fun being part of the cast and I loved everyone in the cast so much. So it's kind of sad that it's over and done with.

Luckily the musical starts in two week! :)
    Vincent Liu and BooberGypsy like this.
  15. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Did someone video tape it?
  16. heralde Well-Known Member

I swear I'm going to cry...Wordpress just deleted all the work I did today on my blog entry draft. I have no idea what happened! I have a hard enough time sitting down to write and now I don't even feel like starting over...:sigh:
  17. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Oh wow, that sounds horrible.
    That happened to me once, though it wasn't on Wordpress, it was on Blogger.
  18. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Aw, that really stinks. I'm sorry. :(
  19. heralde Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. :) I'm starting it over again now before it gets too late. :p
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  20. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    BooberGypsy, glad you weren't hurt. People are idiots.

heralde, so sorry...I once lost the original AND the backup of ten chapters on a novel. Makes you just want to give up. Turn on Autosave if your computer has it!
    ------------