1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm sure this thread won't be very popular like the smile thread, but hey, sometimes, something happens that makes us frown. Want to talk about it? Want to share it with us? Then do so here.

Anyway, this is kind of silly, but my mornings are now ruined since TV Land changed their schedule AGAIN... no more waking up to see Lucy, followed by Beaver, followed by the Munsters; that was the perfect start to me day... now it's Gunsmoke followed by whatever "Movie Land" movie they're playing. Bleh.
    JazzyAlphabet likes this.
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Finding out that I didn't buy all the groceries I needed over the weekend, that's often annoying!
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well, this morning was very annoying. Hopefully the next one will be a better one!:)
  4. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

I can't find the program to access my scanner. It used to be on my desktop, but when I had my computer fixed, it disappeared. The guys who fixed it assured me it was on a backup disc, but I searched said disc high and low yesterday and came up with nothing. Grrrr...
  5. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

My family has to move.:mad: :( :smirk:
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Coming from someone who's moved nearly 20 times, I can personally tell you that that really SUCKS!
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I'm about to move for like a sixth time, but it's all god by now. But I wish I never moved in the first place anywhere. But life goes on I suppose.

Hope you can find that program, WL.
  8. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Kids who either have no concept of the passage of time or else have trouble understanding what we mean when we say that they're banned from the library for a certain period of time.

It's given me a headache, and the Advil isn't helping any.

-Kim
  9. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

My teeth really hurt. Stupid orthodontist!
  10. Rose

Rose Member

Well what made me frown today is the fact I still can't fine a full time job, and guess what a bill that i been owing on for some time decided to send itself to the collection agancy how fun is that? Yeah I have been looking. lol
  11. Winslow Leach

Thanks, William!:)

Haven't found it yet. Actually I only wanted the scanner to post my pics here. I ended up going to the library and using their scanner.
  12. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

>_> Remembering how my baby rooster got eaten alive by Charlie, my pup. Later, he was given away. Only had him for two weeks.

;_; lost both pets.
  13. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

My best friend is moving away next year after she gets married and I won't get to see her as much. :(
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

My mom going on and saying something about lemonade. It really made me sad, LOL!
  15. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

LOL LEMONADE! XD

Erherm, I mean...
    I am dreadfully sorry. ;_;

<333
  16. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

My dad's birthday would have been today & I miss him.:(
  17. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Aw, I'm sorry Katzi. That can definitely be hard, my prayers are with your family. I'm sure he wouldn't want you to be too sad. :)
  18. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

First of all hugs to Kathy.

Second of all I frowned because my work lost power today and I had no computer for about two hours. :(

Then I smiled because my boss sent me home 45 minutes early. :)
  19. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Thanks heralde...and you're right.He wouldn't want me to be too sad.

Thanks (((Beth))) I'll be ok

20. Winslow Leach

I'm sorry, Kathy.