What made you angry today?

Any Del

Reaction score
My dad and my mom are ******* BULLIES!!!! :frown: :mad: They make me want to kill myself....:frown:

Any Del

Reaction score
All day today they've been harassing me and my sister over me accidental forgetting an envelope and by not saying "I love you too" back at them! Then they're cursing me and my sister out calling us a bunch of **** ups who cause problems for them and evil little ********! And they're STILL doing this as I'm typing this... They have been this way for many years (18 for me 21 for my sister). Its getting frustrating and irritating to the point I may kill myself or kill them! As for my sister, she just wants to commit homicide... I don't know why they had us...:frown:

Any Del

Reaction score
My so called parents are a bunch of impatient overly sensitive cold hearted assholes! All the crap they've done to me and my sister and they play the victim card. To add insult to injury they NEVER apologize for the things they've done. They treat both of us like slaves and we can't feel any emotions whatsoever...

Any Del

Reaction score
Thought about calling the police for child abuse?
I have but what would the police do? Its not like my parents are PHYSICAL abusers, they're EMOTIONAL abusers. Besides, I'm 18 and my sister is 21. The police would just say "Just get out of there and live somewhere else".