What made you angry today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Y'know, if you just hit "enter" and pay credit instead of debit, you don't have t put in a pin. Plus, it's better to use credit instead of debit anyway.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You're not wrong. The issue was, the first place I tried, the only option I had was pressing cancel, which cancelled my whole transaction. After that, it messed up my mom's credit card (which is why the other place didn't work either).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
this happened yesterday but we spent about 6 hours on the phone with att and apple trying to get my mom's iphone activated. We didn't. att is sending us another one and i just really really hope this one activates or my mom is gonna be a basket case

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Heard an elderly guy saying be hates BBC. :grr:

#TRIGGERED #THISISWHYFOXNEWSEXISTS #BRITISHNEWSCOMPANIESMATTER

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Went to pick up my meds. I was told one won't be ready until tomorrow. Natch, it's the one I'm completely out of. No refills on it, since it's a controlled substance.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The emoji movie. :grr:
Yeah, I was glad when it was released and it disappeared. But now they're advertising it again, and I was like, oh wait, they have to sell the DVD. :rolleyes:

Oh well, after the next month or so, i'm sure the only time we'll hear about it again will be when the internet reviewers rediscover it in like 10 years.