What is your strangest habit?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's no so strange, I like to pick the cheese off and eat it seperately too from time to time, and I know quite a few people who do that... there's something VERY tasty about that melted mozzerella!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Really? Great! You're one of the few people I've known who understand. :halo:

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
Mine would have to be waiting to wake up until the time ends in a 5 or an 0. Not sure why but I've done it for the longest time.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
-I belch words and phrases for my own twisted amusement (it cracks my 5-year-old brother up)
-At my new job (at a burger place), I eat french fries with honey poppyseed salad dressing
-I burst out singing "La Vie Boheme" at random times (quietly, but still...)
-I wear my blue tuque(ski cap) in all weather conditions, though it's currently lost (My dad may have thrown it away; he hates that thing)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Mine would have to be waiting to wake up until the time ends in a 5 or an 0. Not sure why but I've done it for the longest time.
You know? I do the exact same thing. I've always been that way for as far back as I can remember.. Only I always have to wake up right on the 00 and nothing less.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I also have another strange habit (it's more like an addiction when I really think about it), but since this is a family forum, I can't really talk about it...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not necessarily, she just happens to be the one I'm love-sick over.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I don't know where to begin.. letssee...

- I brush my teeth before making phone calls
- When I'm in need of a break from working, I sometimes walk around acting Othello, with different voices for every character

more to come, I'm sure..