What is your strangest habit?

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
I alphabetize my CDs...only to just stick them wherever so there are just random stacks on my CD shelf.

anytimepally

Reaction score
back when I first started buying CDs, I used to keep them in the order I purchased them.. once I got too many CDs, it became impossible to remember if I took more than two out at a time

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I just stick it artist with artist.

*Hides her michael jackson cd collection*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm obsessed with stacking and rearranging anything until it's stacked perfectly and nothing is sticking out. It it's not in line or lined up perfectly then I'm bothered.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BUMP!

I about never found this old thread, but it got me to thinking with recent talks about some people liking turtleneck sweaters, and some people not being able to stand sweaters at all (and thinking back on some people saying they can't stand when bedsheets touch their teeth), I think this thread deserves a good bumping.

So anyway, for my main strange habit, is that I'm slightly manic, particularly in my routines: I have all kinds of different routines all throughout the year, routines for just about every month, usually regarding things I may watch like on DVD, VHS or YouTube (the latter of which will be difficult now that a vast majority of my favorite videos have been wiped out this year); books, magazines, comic books, fanfics, other things I may read; MP3s or CDs I may listen to; what I wear depending on the weather; even what kind of cereal I eat in the morning. And these routines have to be exactly the same every year, they must never be changed, though some routines may be added with passing years, and some may be dropped altogether, depending on what it is.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------
Um...OCD much Snowth? :fishy:

Not like I can talk, though...I get miffed if people rearrange any of my stuff, particularly my books. No, I don't alphabetize them, or my dvds either...but there IS an aesthetic arrangement I've put them in so that I like HOW they look on my shelves.

Weirdest habit, hmm...

I don't know if insisting on smelling leaf decay or never eating cereal with milk in it qualify. Those are more quirks than habits, I think. Maybe wearing Halloween-themed things at ANY time of year, very deliberately? Honestly I've grown out of most of my weird habits...as a young child, I did used to rock myself to sleep, crouched in my bed completely under the covers, because for some reason I was utterly convinced that would ward off all monsters! :grr:
---------------------------------

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I have to have dessert with a meal (excluding breakfast), or I am not happy, LOL :O So, if I have dinner but don't get to eat cookies or something, I do not consider it a full and real meal.