What is your favorite Muppet song and why?

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
A way to get to know people is by asking questions..so I thought I would ask a general one that has probably already been asked here, but I thought I would ask again since I'm new here..what is your favorite muppet song and way? I myself favor it's not easy bein' green because that is sometimes how I feel at college...being one of the few that love the muppets and enjoy performing puppets...but on other days my favorite is "I don't want to live on the moon." especially the line going to a jungle and going back in time...it is true..it is very nice to visit strange and exciting places but nothing can compare to being at home with the people you love.Everyone keep on dreaming and do not be afraid to go for your dreams no matter how far away they may seem.

Whatever

Reaction score
I love "The Rainbow Connection," "Can you Picture That," "The Monster in the Mirror"... and a lot more! :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
froggiegirl18 said:
...but on other days my favorite is "I don't want to live on the moon." especially the line going to a jungle and going back in time...it is true..it is very nice to visit strange and exciting places but nothing can compare to being at home with the people you love.
I Don't Want to Live on the Moon is definitely my favorite. I love that song! But there are lots of other terrific Muppet songs too. :smile:
Erin

NikZane

Reaction score
That's an incredibly hard one to answer, but I'll have to go for the classic, Rainbow Connection. It's just such a sweet, sweet song.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
"Bless Us All." I'm a sucker for Robin, and it's really SUCH a pretty song....Followed by "Rainbow Connection", "Saying Goodbye", Hey, A Movie", "Here in the Middle of Imagination", and many MANY others!!!!

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
I LOVE to rock out to any Electric Mayhem song after a long, bad day. The Rainbor Connection will always hold a very special place in my heart, I love it and never get sick of it. And of course the rhyming song is great pure-muppety fun! :sing: