What is your favorite animated series!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Everybody knows my answer to this question: Courage the Cowardly Dog.

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Bullwinkle Show, The Adventures of Bullwinkle and Rocky, Rocky and His Friends.. whatever they called it, it's my favorite by a wide margin :batty:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Currently it's Family Guy. Favourite cartoon shows of all time? Undergrads would be very high on the list. (adult cartoon shows, that is)

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I don't think I could possibly say. I've had way too many cartoon obsessions over the years to narrow it down to just one favorite. I'm not sure where to even begin. Between childhood favorites, various anime, and cartoons I watch now, I don't even think I could narrow it down to a top ten list!

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I Have the Power!

Mine would have to be He-Man and The Masters of the Universe from the 1980's. It's the only animated series I own on DVD...that's because I never missed an episode during it's original run and wanted to own those shows when I first learned of it's DVD release.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Bullwinkle Show, The Adventures of Bullwinkle and Rocky, Rocky and His Friends.. whatever they called it, it's my favorite by a wide margin :batty:
For clarification purposes...

Rocky and his Friends (A play on Arthur Godfry and His Friends) was the first 3 seasons that appeared on ABC.

The Bullwinkle Show was the rest of the series, after it took a network change to NBC.

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (and their Friends) was the syndicated title, which up until about 1997 just had the standard Bullwinkle Show opening (as it was the shortest opening).

As for me, I can't begin to list the list, since I have hundreds of favorites from obvious (Bullwinkle), to obscure (ALF and ALFtales), to stuff I just found out about this week (The new Adventures of Lucky Luke- the man who shoots faster than his own Shadow). Rest assured, casrtoons from al;l countries are in the very essense of my blood, and I just can't bring them all up at once.

I could tell you my most hated cartoons to lessen the load, but I don't want to.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For clarification purposes...

Rocky and his Friends (A play on Arthur Godfry and His Friends) was the first 3 seasons that appeared on ABC.

The Bullwinkle Show was the rest of the series, after it took a network change to NBC.

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (and their Friends) was the syndicated title, which up until about 1997 just had the standard Bullwinkle Show opening (as it was the shortest opening).
A few corrections, Drtooth...

The series was known as Rocky and His Friends for the first two seasons actually, because when it was renewed for a third season is when it was picked up by NBC instead, and they asked the title be renamed to The Bullwinkle Show.

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (And Friends wasn't necessarily the syndicated title, but it WAS however used for video and DVD releases of the series, because once the series went into reruns after it's initial run, it kept the Bullwinkle Show titles to this day, with the exception of Nickelodeon, who renamed the show "Moose-O-Rama" when they played it, and Cartoon Network which called it "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show" when they played it.