What is your all time favorite Muppet movie?

Cookie Chris

Reaction score
My favorite Muppet movie is The Muppet Movie. It has a simple, yet heartwarming storyline that strangely mirrors Jim Henson's own life from escaping the advertising business and attempting to break into show business. There are memorable songs, great use of cameos, and a zany use of classic Muppet humor.

lady piggy

Reaction score
All time favorite would have to be without a doubt , The Great Muppet Caper. The songs ,the jokes ,the fashion and not to mention Piggy aahhaha adore it forever.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
All the Muppet movies are great but if I had to pick, Id pick The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper both are just brilliant. There in my top 3 with Muppets Most Wanted

DrDientes

Reaction score
Muppets Take Manhattan is definitely my favorite Muppet movie, with The Muppet Movie being a close second, and Muppets Most Wanted ending the top 3.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
There have been so many great muppet movies. They have captivated the lives of many. My favorite has to be muppets take manhattan or the muppets. What is yours?
Mine are..the muppets,muppet movie,great muppet caper,muppets most wanted and (believe it or not!)muppets from Space

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Hmm, I think I'm settling on the 1979 Muppet Movie, because it (well, approximately:wink:) tells the timeless story of how the muppet gang met and got together to put on a movie.:smile: What I also love about this movie is the amount of breaking-the-fourth-wall humor, catchy songs, and good, old-fashioned muppetiness!:fanatic:

I think my other favorite has got to be The Muppets (2011), because it has such a nostalgic feel to it and was very muppety as well. I am also touched that this film has brought a whole new generation of muppet fans, young and old. And it's all thanks to Jason Segel and the world's biggest muppet fan.:fanatic:

Eyeball

Reaction score
The muppets take Manhattan, love the vibe that movie has. Followed by GMC then TM.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The original definitely - The Muppet Movie. I really liked the songs, the antagonists, the plot, the characters... everything, really.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My favorite Muppet movies would have to be either Muppets Most Wanted or The Muppet Movie (1979). TMM had a wonderful cast, the humor was sharp and witty, every cameo worked really well, all of the characters fit into it very well and had backstories that were very fitting. And the songs were also great. I can't tell you which song from the movie is my favorite, because I love all of them so much. Paul Williams did a perfect job of writing the songs and capturing the essence of the tone of the film, the characters and the emotions of each scene.
But, as great as the MM songs are, The Muppets Most Wanted songs are complete perfection. You can't get any better than "Something So Right", you can't get any catchier or more Muppety than "We're Doing a Sequel". Music aside, MMW was a really funny movie. I loved all the human cast members in it so much and Constantine is literally the best character to ever appear in a movie. Plus, the writers really made that overused evil doppelganger story work.