what is VC Beaker

kansasteen14

Reaction score
stupid question but I am new to all this and was wondering what is VC beaker? I thought they just had Beaker with Muppet Labs. and speaking of that when is it supposed to be out? Thanks

MM-III

Reaction score
VC= "Vanishing cream" beaker... it's a beaker that is clear on top and normally colored on the bottom plus he comes with a tub of vanishing cream... THEN there's completely invisible beaker that's 100% clear.

Do a search on ebay and you can see a picture of him.

The lab should be coming out in the next couple weeks... but it's always hard to guess about distribution networks.

MM-III

Reaction score
Also, I should elaborate that VC beaker was available at the Chicago Wizard World Comic convention as an exclusive to that event. So your options for obtaining him assuming you can't make it to the shows are to get one off of ebay, or join the new collector's club...

Anyone know how you do that at this point? Do you email Ken still or someone else?

The invisible beaker is extremely hard to come by as it was only a give-away at an industry -only party at the same event. You have to hope the attendees sell them on ebay which already about 3-4 have.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
I get it now....

AHA! So, that is how we join the collector's club....uh, so, um....could someone give me Ken's e-mail? :big_grin:

Thanks in advance,
Jim

uncleduke

Reaction score
Just find one of Ken's posts (they are abundant) - He is member Residentlilly,
And click on the email link.