1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What is the funniest moment you've seen on Sesame Street?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by tutter_fan, Oct 2, 2011.

1. 10Cakes

10Cakes New Member

Yes, I saw that one a few times. Like you said, it was a bit strange, but it was pretty funny
  2. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

That one is funny. Especially, when she dances in her high chair when he uses blcoks to make her say Er NIE!
  3. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

At any point in time, did you ever just blurt out "Hey there lamp, that's a nice shade!" and just start laughing? I sometimes do that.
  4. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

ROBIN WILLIAMS. now that was funny!!! with the shoe and yeah..
  5. 10Cakes

10Cakes New Member

I recently thought of two more things. One was in an episode back in '91 where Big Bird and Snuffy go food shopping with Maria and Luis. When Snuffy took the cart, he shoved it down the isle with his snuffle. That cracked me up. I would do anything to see that again. Hopefully someone will put it on YouTube or something.

The other thing was from the '70s but I saw it either on Youtube or sesamestreet.org. It was this clip where Cookie Monster's watching the Fix-It Shop, and he's talking about a telephone. Maria and Luis come into the shop, and Cookie Monster asks Luis something like "Is it good?" Then Maria and Luis eat the phone! Now THAT was funny!
  6. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

i saw dr. phil............ i lol'd :coy: