What is Scooter?

T

timrikthegorf

caper said:
I think as a loose rule, that any Muppet that is a definate animal (with the exception of Piggy) must be naked.

Could you explain Rizzo and Beauregard then?
Well Rizzo, like Pepe, doesn't wear pants and that is really the part of being naked most people are concerned about.

For the most part animals are naked. The only clearly defined animals that are never naked are the pigs. Once in awhile you do get an animal that breaks the rules, like Seymour. But usually animals are naked and undefined species and human characters are clothed.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
yup, sal also wears a jacket but no pants.
And beauregard isnt an animal

Xela

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
It is one of those things that is better not to think too much about and just kinda go with it.
Yeah, thinking about things like this just confuse me... :confused:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The naked thing for animals everywhere is a funny thing. Like Donald Duck, he wears a shirt and no pants, but when he comes out of the shower, he's wearing a towel around his waist... weird. And when you think about it, Fozzie wears a hat and tie, nothing else, this means he has a concept of wearing clothes, so is he an exhibitionist? He's always bare... or is that BEAR! HA! I'm so fun-nee!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
The naked thing for animals everywhere is a funny thing. Like Donald Duck, he wears a shirt and no pants, but when he comes out of the shower, he's wearing a towel around his waist... weird. And when you think about it, Fozzie wears a hat and tie, nothing else, this means he has a concept of wearing clothes, so is he an exhibitionist? He's always bare... or is that BEAR! HA! I'm so fun-nee!
haha..theres a good joke in MFS
fozzie is in the shower and animal looks in and fozzie screams even though he is fully dressed in a raincoat and hat and normally naked! :embarrassed:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
haha..theres a good joke in MFS
fozzie is in the shower and animal looks in and fozzie screams even though he is fully dressed in a raincoat and hat and normally naked! :embarrassed:

Haha... That was always one of my favorite parts of Muppets from Space. Probably Fozzie's funniest moment in the film. :embarrassed:

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
yehh
well actually what about the bit in muppet labs where he thinks the scotch tape is a communiction device that was quite good!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
yehh
well actually what about the bit in muppet labs where he thinks the scotch tape is a communiction device that was quite good!
That is true. I forgot about that part! I have not seen the movie in quite a while, maybe I will watch it over winter break.

I also found it funny when he washed his hands while wearing the invisibility spray.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
That is true. I forgot about that part! I have not seen the movie in quite a while, maybe I will watch it over winter break.

I also found it funny when he washed his hands while wearing the invisibility spray.
yeh, a lot of good fozzie moments in that film,
well i guess all fozzie moments are good moments.
Hes just one big bundle of fun!!! :embarrassed: