What is Scooter?

toughrabbit

Reaction score
What type of creature is Scooter? Is he actually a gopher, or is that title just referring to his job as a "gofer"? Or is he both a gopher and a gofer?

Frogster

Reaction score
Scooter is just an abstract human, like Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Beaker, Bunsen, Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand, and others...he is not a gopher. :wink:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I concur. Doctor, do you concur? So we all concur? No, not conquer...what are we, a troop of Huns?? The word is concur, I believe we all concur. Concur what? That Scooter is a gopher. I mean gofer. I mean...what do I mean? Who knows. I'm in a strange mood today. :crazy:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Scooter is a "humanoid" Muppet: a Muppet with human attributes.

He's called a "go-fer", since he'll "go fer coffee, sandwiches, etc" for Kermit.

Frogster

Reaction score
That's the word I was looking for...hummanoid. Thanks! :wink:

toughrabbit

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I must say that in my opinion he looks more like some type of strange animal than a human. But I'll take your word for it.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Whatever said:
This makes us concurers.

Whatever the Concurer
Docnzhoss the Concurer
Conan the Concurer

This has a nice ring to it.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Look at Scooter's uncle, J.P. Gross (a clearly human muppet), I would assume they would both be the same species.

Scooter (and skeeter for that matter) are strange looking characters. But then again so are many other "human" muppets. Scooter is orange-ish (but some human muppets are green, pink, blue, yellow, ect.). He does not have a real nose and his head, ears, and hair make him look a little more animal-like than human (his face shape kinda reminds me a fraggle more than a human). But he is a human muppet. It is one of those things that is better not to think too much about and just kinda go with it.

Xerus

Reaction score
Also, Scooter does not seem to resemble his Uncle JP in anyway either.