What is Rats?

blackurth

Reaction score
I saw this movie for rent called jim hensons "RATS" and it looked cool,kind of like "the witches",I didn't rent it but was hoping to buy it but I can't find it anywhere for sell,can anybody tell me about this movie?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think this exists. Where did you see it?

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
In the Muppets Tonight episode with Jason Alexander they had a musical parody of Cats called Bats, perhaps that is what you saw?

blackurth

Reaction score
hmmmm..

I remember seeing it,it was called "rats" and it said it is about a guy (an adult) who turns into a rat (kind of like "the witches") it's said on the box that it was made in the u.k. and it was made by the jim henson company,I'm assuming after his death,that's all I remember ,I saw it once a couple months ago and haven't seen it since,although it's probebly still at the video store ,I just don't know which section they put it in because when I saw it,it was a new release....unless I'm going crazy......I could have swore I saw this movie....

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
RATS, was a film that the company did a few years ago, it wasnt all the goo (pretty horrible as I remmeber from the company copy i saw back then).

It was about a man who gets turned into a rat, it was based on a irish story or something, as i recall it opened in belfast or something like that, and went quickly to video stores. I saw a copy once and was tempted to buy it, but thought better of it, since at that point they had decided to close the New York Shop, and lay us all of and i didnt feel like supporting the company and its mediocre film attemps. :stick_out_tongue:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting that some of us have never heard about it until now. Thanks for the info.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Interesting that some of us have never heard about it until now. Thanks for the info.
Yeah, this must have been way under the radar. I couldn't even find anything about it on IMDB.com--and they usually have all those obscure movies.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
It's possible to read about it on Henson.com