1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What is a "Princeton Nassoon"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Sep 5, 2002.

1. I just heard the "Princeton Nassoons" ' "Muppet Medley" on the MC Radio, and was wonderin' who the heck these people are, and where they're from? It sounded sorta like me and Joggy doin' a show for Emmy and Jackie, lol.

So, where does this stuff come from??

:confused:
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here's a little info... "The Princeton Nassoons were founded in 1941, and are Princeton University's oldest a cappella singing group and one of the nation's premiere performance ensembles. Continuously devoted to song, fun, and camaraderie."

Their website is below. Muppet Medley is a little tribute they did a couple years ago.

http://www.princeton.edu/~nassoons/
  3. Joggy

Joggy Member

LOL! Okay, the guy who sang Rainbow Connection is you! (it sounds a lot like you doing an impression of me!)
  4. LOL@Joggy!

To Phil: But their medley wasn't a capella!

Really!

It wasn't!

lol
  5. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

"Princeton Nassoon"

Sounds like a really expensive shampoo...