What in the world is going on around here?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We sure have been having a lot of downtime lately, and I know it's not just me, because I know for a fact others have been having the same problem - either we just get a "This page cannot be displayed" message, or MC just never loads in general.

Are there any problems on the server lately? I don't mean to sound like I'm whining or anything, but downtime has just been ever increasing lately, and I feel like I'm in the black.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've had trouble loading the site for the past few days, but it fixes after few minutes or so.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I'll say! It's down a lot around 1-4 PM when I come back for the day. It usually just ends up loading for 5 or 6 minutes than it displays one of those 'cannot be displayed' pages. :smirk:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Everyone....be patient,OK? It's not the mods' fault. A lot of sites decide to act weird from time to time,and Muppet Central is no exception.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Everyone....be patient,OK? It's not the mods' fault. A lot of sites decide to act weird from time to time,and Muppet Central is no exception.
I'm sorry, Kathy. But I can't help but wonder what it is? I'm not bitter, though.

Davina

Reaction score
hrm.. odd, i've not had any problems like that at all lately with MC..
(and being in Alaska, we seem to get lots of it..)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I wasn't here all day yesterday, but the past few times I was on here I did notice that it was kind of slow.
And Kathy, yes, it does happen from time to time, but there can be different reasons for it, and sometimes there are things that can be done about it. No one is complaining; we're just curious!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Kathy. But I can't help but wonder what it is? I'm not bitter, though.
No need to be sorry,William.I agree...it can be a pain in the a....uh...ankles! Yeah...that's it!:wink:

And Kathy, yes, it does happen from time to time, but there can be different reasons for it, and sometimes there are things that can be done about it. No one is complaining; we're just curious!
Oh I know,Kate. No problem!:smile: