WHAT in Frog's Name!!?!

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/amy-schumer-to-star-in-live-action-barbie-film-w453657

Seriously . . . what are they thinking?! Whose brilliant idea was it to have one of the nastiest, dirtiest, raunchiest, classless, promiscuous, distasteful, disgusting creatures in Hollywood to portray one of the biggest icons for little girls?

But then again, it was a big deal for Richard Pryor to have a Saturday Morning kiddy show in the 80s.
I feel like I'm going to throw up after reading that. Amy Schumer as a kid friendly character like Barbie. SON OF A BI-*this has been cut off due to HTFFan not wanting to get reported*

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I feel like I'm going to throw up after reading that. Amy Schumer as a kid friendly character like Barbie. SON OF A BI-*this has been cut off due to HTFFan not wanting to get reported*
ugh ! just read it, I'm going to toss up my doughnuts now. what the heck, she looks no where near like Barbie, why couldn't they cast an unknown? instead of that dog faced classless vile piece of crap.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Seriously . . . what are they thinking?! Whose brilliant idea was it to have one of the nastiest, dirtiest, raunchiest, classless, promiscuous, distasteful, disgusting creatures in Hollywood to portray one of the biggest icons for little girls?
If it were a case of "So my kids can watch", I'd understand the decision. Lots of actors who do adult stuff do that. However, Amy Schumer has no kids to speak of.

I'd say she'd be more fitting in a Bratz movie. :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If it were a case of "So my kids can watch", I'd understand the decision. Lots of actors who do adult stuff do that. However, Amy Schumer has no kids to speak of.

I'd say she'd be more fitting in a Bratz movie. :big_grin:
To clarify, just because an actor has kids doesn't necessarily mean that's really why they're doing a kid's movie.