What if they had a Muppet Network?

radionate

Reaction score
Maybe we should start a letter writing campaign to Nick at Night to see if they could do one whole week of classic muppet stuff from the seventies. That would tie me over for awhile. Sex and Violence, etc etc

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hmmm...that's a bad idea, Nate. I love the sitcoms they show now, but they sure could use some more variety. And the Muppets would be great!

Way to go, BBB! :big_grin:

:wink:

radionate

Reaction score
That's an idea. You and I could start a puppet BBB and you and I could introduce all the segments that week!

Foreignman

Reaction score
Byron, thanks for the enthusiasm about my schedule. The one really nice thing that will happen if Disney gets the Muppets is you'll be seeing a lot more Muppet programing on TV, as Disney owns ABC, ABC Family, Disney Channel, Toon Disney etc... Of course I say this under the assumption that Disney still has at least an ounce of brains left in them, which I'm not so sure of anymore.

radionate

Reaction score
What numbers could we do? And who says we wouldn't get along on stage? (as I slap you across the back of the head)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Byron, thanks for the enthusiasm about my schedule.
Hey, you made it easy to get so enthusiastic! :big_grin: The only change I would make is include another hour or so of FR and TMS each day, maybe SS too---I just love 'em! :smile:

Of course I say this under the assumption that Disney still has at least an ounce of brains left in them, which I'm not so sure of anymore.
LOL, I hear ya on that one, Ben! :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
What numbers could we do? And who says we wouldn't get along on stage? (as I slap you across the back of the head)
HEY! Watch it! :mad: You may be bigger than me, but that doesn't mean you get to be bully me...d--does it? :eek: *gulp*

And we could do any numbers, man---I'm game for anything! :big_grin:

*steps on your foot---hard*

radionate

Reaction score
Showtunes. We gotta do showtunes in the honor of Muppets