What if there was a Scooter or Foo-Foo Moopet?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Others...

- Boon Bunny - Sickeningly ugly.
- The Swoodish Chef - Speaks in mock Swoodish (whatever that is). His talents include baking files into cakes to help his fellow Moopets escape the Cooler.
- Lew Zooand - He throws the fish away... and they knock someone out unconscious.
- Cliffoord - The first Moopet to quit after considering himself "too cool" for them. The other Moopets have since made several attempts at getting revenge. None have succeeded. Contrary to popular beliefs, Cliffoord's reasons for leaving had nothing to do with his disastrous stint has host of the short-lived "Moopets Tonooght."
- The Moopet Newsman - Yet another member kicked out of the group for snitching on the Moopets. But hey, it's his job.
- Booboo the Bear - Not to be confused with Yogi Bear's sidekick (who reportedly sued the similarly-named Moopet for stealing his identity). Booboo has caused many people to laugh themselves silly, until there is nothing left of them but a puddle.

As for the more familiar Moopets that we didn't really get to know...
- Kermoot - Unlike Kermit, who produced some of the greatest shows in history, Kermoot was the 'genius' behind such shows as "Pink Lady and Jeff," "Heil Honey, I'm Home!," and "Bucky and Pepito."
- Foozie - An underground stand-up comedian. Foozie's jokes are usually about his encounters with the police after attempting to sell expired honey.
- Roowlf - Turns out he's the one responsible for what happened to George (of "You And I And George" fame).
- Joonice - Isn't who he claims to be. Nope, they're aren't any spelling errors in that sentence.

And we can't forget those fantastic Moopet fan sites...
- Moopet Central - Hey, Moopet fans! Want to discuss all of your favorite Moopet things with each other? Want to read Moopet fan fics about Kermoot & Poogy's incredibly brief relationship? Want to make jokes about those annoying Muppets? This is the place for you!
- Tough Poogs - The only people tougher than the Moopets themselves are the Tough Poogs. Even the Moopets are somewhat afraid of them.
- The Moopet Mindset - The world's biggest Moopet fan Ryan Doosier created this awesome 'bloog.' Updated daily, the Mindset provides information on the latest Moopet cabaret performances and interviews with the creative people behind the group (insert overused joke involing the Muppet performers and the 'oo' sound here: ).
- The Moopet Wiki - A visitor's center for Internet trolls.

... That's all I got.

Harleena

Reaction score
- Joonice - Isn't who he claims to be. Nope, they're aren't any spelling errors in that sentence.
It's Janooce…and WHAT THE ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ?!
*facepalm*How did I forget Zoot? He's my friend Leah's fictional boyfriend.
I also have a fictional boyfriend, just not in the Muppets. And maybe Zoooot has a thing for Looah? Also, I just realized that 2P HETALIA IS LIKE THE MOOPETS OF HETALIA ZOMGWTFBBQSQUIDFACE!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
It's Janooce…and WHAT THE ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ?!
I also have a fictional boyfriend, just not in the Muppets. And maybe Zoooot has a thing for Looah? Also, I just realized that 2P HETALIA IS LIKE THE MOOPETS OF HETALIA ZOMGWTFBBQSQUIDFACE!
*tutter_fan snickers & then starts laughing*

This is one of the FUNNIEST threads I've ever read on this forum, besides the MC revival thread!

Harleena

Reaction score
Soon the fangirls will make Moopets of their OCs…mine would be Whootney, Goone (pronounced like June), and Mooly…

Harleena

Reaction score
Maybe Whootney is with Dr. Tooth (the Moopet, not the MC member)? But then there's the problem of MuppetLuver2000's OC (we're actually pretty chill about our OCs both being with Dr. Teeth, and neither of us are dead yet, so that's a good thing?)…

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Maybe Whootney is with Dr. Tooth (the Moopet, not the MC member)? But then there's the problem of MuppetLuver2000's OC (we're actually pretty chill about our OCs both being with Dr. Teeth, and neither of us are dead yet, so that's a good thing?)…
Yeah,Looni and Whootney fight about dr.tooth