What have you learned?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Yeah I know this is a really cheesy concept.

They say we learn something new every day, right? And so in the spirit of the "How are you today?" and "What made you smile today?" threads, perhaps you would like to share with your MC brothers and sisters (and siblings of indetermined gender) what you've learned today?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Great idea, and don't let anyone tell you any different!
Well, today is still young; I'll get back to you on that.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I learned this morning to lock my door on Saturday nights, so that on Sunday mornings my brother can't wake me up by pelting me with Muppet plushes.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, if I had to be pelted with something, that would be my pick.
:wink: Where is that brother of yours anyway? Wasn't he a member here at one time?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've learned that after helping my dad with excessive yard work yesterday that I can safely say I've done my work-out for that day, today, and maybe tomorrow...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've learned that I forgot how much I love winter... the falling snow, thecold weather... even the way that the cloudy light falls in through the window. **Happy sighs** I love winter... I think I'm a true canadian girl at heart.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Aw, I wish it would snow here! Today I learned that it is no fun having the house all to myself for two days straight just because I am sick. There's nothing to do! And I had to cancel all my plans for this weekend!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Where is that brother of yours anyway? Wasn't he a member here at one time?
Ugh, yes. My lame attempt at converting my ten year old brother into a Muppet fan...Needless to say, it didn't work, and I had Phil delete the account. :stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I've learned that Target sells Sea Monkeys....err the one in OKC did until I bought some for all my friends....

christyb

Reaction score
I've learned that a doctor can diagnose you with "emotional overload" and the prescription to "relax" does exist. Go figure. :stick_out_tongue: