What have you got to do to be a Senior Member?

HPDJ

Reaction score
What have you got to do to be a Member or Senior Member? I assume it's got something to do with the number of posts but I don't really know.

Also, why can only Moderators start threads on the "Games" board?

Thanks in advance. :smile:

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
What have you got to do to be a Member or Senior Member? I assume it's got something to do with the number of posts but I don't really know.

Also, why can only Moderators start threads on the "Games" board?

Thanks in advance. :smile:
You need 30 posts to be a "Member" and 1000+ posts for "Senior Member" status.

Only a few people can start threads in the "Games" forum because there was a bit of chaos there last year. Basically, too many games became either pointless, offensive, or both.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Here's my question:

I know of Junior, Regular and Senior members. So, why is "D'Snowth" under the title of "Registered User"? I have never seen that title on anyone else. What does it signify?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm assuming it's because I registered under a different e-mail address, when I lost it, I changed it on my MC profile to my Yahoo address, which I was unable to use when I first registered.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Amazing Mumford said:
You need 30 posts to be a "Member" and 1000+ posts for "Senior Member" status.

Only a few people can start threads in the "Games" forum because there was a bit of chaos there last year. Basically, too many games became either pointless, offensive, or both.

there was a Muppets Death Match game last Feb 2004 i remeber seeing that

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for the info. I was wondering the exact same thing myself. Thank goodness someone asked for me first!