What happened to toughpigs.com?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi,Does anybody know what really happened to www.toughpigs.com because everytime I go on there,It never shows up at all for some reason! Can somebody please tell me what really happened if you know it? Thank you for you help.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I see a standard "this site has exceeded it's bandwith, it has been temporarily shut down, etc" message. It should be back soon.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.toughpigs.com Port 80

I'm sure Danny will have things going again when he's aware that something's happened.

Malachy

Reaction score
Well it is the last day of the month...even if he doesn't do anything to get it back up, his bandwidth will be reset tonight at midnight.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The site exceded its bandwidth for the month (I guess it was all that added Oz traffic). Danny Horn is trying to work out the problem, but if you just hold in there it will all be back when the bandwidth is reset at midnight tonight (June 1st). You can still access the forums here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/toughpigs