What Fraggle Rock song was stuck in your head today?

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
I've had 'Dream Girl Lover' stuck in my head all day probably because
I fell asleep listening to it.:smirk:

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock songs have become my anti-depressant. Whenever I get stressed out at work either because I'm swamped or some customer is making things harder than they need to be I close my eyes, take a deep breath, recite a Fraggle Rock song in my head, and before I'm halfway through the song I feel much better. Try this! It works!

Today I've had "Here to There" stuck in my head. Wembley is just too cute during that song. And since I recently watched The Perfect Blue Rollie, I've also had "Pass It On" stuck in my head. And though it's not really a Fraggle Rock song, I'll also mention these past few days I've been wondering how it would sound if Wembley sang that "Gitchi Gitchi Goo" song from Phineas & Ferb. :coy::stick_out_tongue:

Pork

Reaction score
Oh, I love that song... "Here to There". I find that sometimes that's just exactly how I feel!

Today I've had "Petals of a Rose"...from the Change of Address episode stuck in my head. I like the song, but it does still make me sad.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock songs have become my anti-depressant. Whenever I get stressed out at work either because I'm swamped or some customer is making things harder than they need to be I close my eyes, take a deep breath, recite a Fraggle Rock song in my head, and before I'm halfway through the song I feel much better. Try this! It works!

Today I've had "Here to There" stuck in my head. Wembley is just too cute during that song. And since I recently watched The Perfect Blue Rollie, I've also had "Pass It On" stuck in my head. And though it's not really a Fraggle Rock song, I'll also mention these past few days I've been wondering how it would sound if Wembley sang that "Gitchi Gitchi Goo" song from Phineas & Ferb. :coy::stick_out_tongue:
I could imagine him singing that too, maybe that "Hey hey hey, goodbye" song too. Basically any song that involves nonsensical lyrics or scat singing is Wembley territory in my eyes. :coy:

Puckrox

Reaction score
"Here to There" was stuck in my head today. :coy:

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
The other day work was dead, probably because folks are still recovering from holiday spending and can't afford fast food, so I was wandering around the kitchen, finding things to clean and humming "Follow Me."

Puckrox

Reaction score
"Good Bye (Rainbow in the Sky)" has been stuck in my head ever since I saw the Manny's Land of Carpets episode yesterday! It's so catchy and cute! :smirk::coy:

Pork

Reaction score
Oh I had that 'lost and found song in my head'

*sings and dances*

...and you don't know that it's lost until it's found.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
"Good Bye (Rainbow in the Sky)" has been stuck in my head ever since I saw the Manny's Land of Carpets episode yesterday! It's so catchy and cute! :smirk::coy:
That song got stuck in my head one time (actually it was more of the line "just a rainbow in the sky") and it made me want to cry. There is something about Jerry's voice that does that.

I've had "I knew my name" going through my head for the last few days. Partly because I'm trying to figure out the tune. I can clearly hear it in my head but when I try to sing it something get's lost in translation. I've also had "Chase the Wind" stuck today.

Puckrox

Reaction score
That song got stuck in my head one time (actually it was more of the line "just a rainbow in the sky") and it made me want to cry. There is something about Jerry's voice that does that.
Mmhmm, this song is definitely one that made me tear up when watching Fraggle Rock. I'm definitely going to be quoting it a lot whenever I graduate. It's my favorite Fraggle song.