What does Bear has in common with the Book of Pooh?

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Well, not a lot really, aside from the fact that they are both produced by Barking Dog productions and Mitchell Kreigman is involved with both. One major thing they have is that every episode of both seires ends with the same song, which says goodbye.
Anyone else notice that?

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I made one mistake in the above post. The production company is Shadow Productions. I guess I got confused because Shadow has a shadow of a barking dog for its logo.

BEAR

Reaction score
MJTaylor said:
Well, not a lot really, aside from the fact that they are both produced by Barking Dog productions and Mitchell Kreigman is involved with both. One major thing they have is that every episode of both seires ends with the same song, which says goodbye.
Anyone else notice that?
Yes, they are both goodbye songs, but not at all the same song. A lot of childrens shows do that too. Mister Rogers and Out of the Box. Sharon, Lois and Bram's Elephant Show had a similar closing theme.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
You didn't quite understand Bear. I didn't mean both shows ended with the same song. I meant that every episode of both programmes ended with the same goodbye song as every other episode. As for the other shows you mention, I never saw them so I had no idea.

BEAR

Reaction score
MJTaylor said:
You didn't quite understand Bear. I didn't mean both shows ended with the same song. I meant that every episode of both programmes ended with the same goodbye song as every other episode. As for the other shows you mention, I never saw them so I had no idea.
Okay, fair enough. Thanks for the clear up :smile: