What do you think this Fraggle Rock CD is worth?

Muppetslover8

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and first wanted to say hello. I've been a huge fan of the Muppets since I was a youngster, I would watch reruns of The Muppet Show on Nickoloden in the afternoons. I then saw my first Muppet movie, "The Great Muppet Caper" when I was 4. My favorites have been "Muppet Classic Theater", "Muppet Christmas Carol", "The Great Muppet Caper", "The Muppet Movie", "Muppets of Oz" and "Muppets from Space". The others were good, but these are my favorites.

I also use to watch other Jim Henson shows and movies like Fraggle Rock, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal and Muppet Magic. Labyrinth and Fraggle Rock being my favorite.

I had a question for everyone, a few years ago, I had found Fraggle Rock: Music & Magic CD at a Goodwill store, being the Fraggle Rock dork I am, I purchased it. Now I ran into some tough times and have to part with it. I was wondering what the value would be for Music & Magic 1993 edition and it's a promotional version (as it has the hole punch through the bar code)? I looked at some of the prices on Amazon, but they seem to be all over the place and Ebay doesn't have any listings for the CD.

Can anyone help give me an idea? I hate to part with it but because of medical reasons, I have too :-(.

Thanks everyone in advance and look forward to being apart of this great forum.

radio boy

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your predicament, discogs.com is a great resource for media valuations.

Good luck with everything.