What do you think about this ebay puppet?

BoatofCar

Reaction score
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6047022260&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

(I had to cheat with the url since this is my first post)

Looks good to me, and the price is great! I went ahead and put in a bid-I should have asked here first, but the video clinched it for me :smile:

Phantom

Reaction score
That's one of Pauly's. He's a great guy and posts here from time to time. Good luck, I'm sure you'll enjoy your purchase.

puppetise

Reaction score
I have the pattern for that puppet and i bought them from him but i have the same puppet as that

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
puppetise said:
I have the pattern for that puppet and i bought them from him but i have the same puppet as that
Hi, You must have me confused with another person, because although that IS my puppet on EBAY, I NEVER sell patterns. I don't even have any patterns. They're all in my head. But thanks for the nice compliments about my work :smile: ....Pauly​

puppetise

Reaction score
PaulyPuppets said:
Hi, You must have me confused with another person, because although that IS my puppet on EBAY, I NEVER sell patterns. I don't even have any patterns. They're all in my head. But thanks for the nice compliments about my work :smile: ....Pauly​
well actually i do my mate bought a group of puppets of yours of ebay in australia campbeltown if that rings a bell and we taught puppetry with them and one kid acedently riped him and we thought well its unfixable so we took it apart and we have the pattern

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Ah, ok. That makes sense. But although you now have a pattern of my design, I trust that you and your mate are complying with my copyright infringement paragraph that was written in your invoice when you (or your mate) purchased the puppets. Thanks,...Pauly