What do you think about a Muppet Theme Park?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I would love to see a muppet theme park! Not Sesame street, Muppet! Imagine all kinds of rides based on the movies. A Gonzo roller coaster. A Kermits swamp water ride. So, cool!

If anyone has been on the Jurasic Park ride at Univeral Islands of adventure then you know that would be kind of a cool way to make a Kermit ride. You start out on lilly pad shaped boat or something. Kermits voice, done by Steve, tells you all about his swamp and how quiet it is, then you turn and go into a Doc Hopper processing plant or something! The water ride takes you up and down hills barely missing fake saws and like Frog flattening tools like that. It would be a great ride for none fans and fans would love it too!

Also, maybe a Muppet Labs ride with Bunsen and Beaker taking you through Muppet Labs showing you all their inventions. It could be like one of those disney rides that tells a story. You hear David and Steve do the voices and see animatronics of Bunsen and Beaker doing all the crazy experiments and such. With the Muppetty look and the echnology of today, it would make another great ride!.

OH! And Gonzo's Cannon Coaster! You get into a cannon shaped car and ride a fast roller coaster.

And it could be set up in sections. like;

Gonzo's Adventure
Kermit's Water park

stuff like that.

What do you think and what is the likelyhood of a petition getting this park made?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY

What do you think and what is the likelyhood of a petition getting this park made?
yeah that would be awesome, too bad we have to build it in our heads!

Sarah

BorkBork

Reaction score
Yes, i have also been thinking about it. Let's just hope and pray!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
How about having a ride through the muppet theater!!!

Or a Muppet Monster ride. In which we get swallowed my Sweetums!!!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
a gonzo rollercoaster? u know i've been thinkin the same thing. NO SEATBELTS!

BorkBork

Reaction score
a gonzo rollercoaster could be launched inside a huge cannon, where the tracks go throug, and it would launch in an extreme speed :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
There were plans for these kind of themed 'Muppet' rides at Disneyworld long ago if the merger would have gone through - i think we have even seen some of these plans at some time or another on the forum.

WiGgY

Reaction score
LOL I love the idea of a ride through the muppet theater! And of course the Chef would run the cafes and stuff. A Sweetums hosted monster ride is great too. Kind of like the Men In Black ride only no shooting. It would probably go something like this.

Sweetums would host a tour through the Muppet Monster Jail and we see all kinds of muppet monsters in cages trying to break out. Then it gets exciting when Animal breaks out and then all the monstersbreak loose! Maybe Fozzie in his Bear on Patrol outfit could chase some monsters and stuff like that. Why is there no Muppet park? These ideas for rides are great and I'm sure lots of people would go to the parks.

Of course the Palisades figures would be sold in every shop. There could be live puppet shows. The voices could be pre-recorded and the puppet work could be done live. Kind of like in the live scenes during Muppet 3D.

Any trillionaires out there willing to build a park? :big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
There were plans for these kind of themed 'Muppet' rides at Disneyworld long ago if the merger would have gone through - i think we have even seen some of these plans at some time or another on the forum.
I wouldn't mind if Disney had a hand in it. Maybe Disney could add a muppet park onto disney world. They seem to have done a great job with Muppet 3d. A whole muppet park would do really well if it had the disney name attached to it. I hope the new owners of JHC let Disney make muppet rides, and I hope Disney still wants to make them

Beauregard

Reaction score
In the cafes they could have themed food. Gonzo's cafe with weird colored food. (Ordinary food dyied) And in the chef's cafe lots of weird looking food that taste, um, yummy!!!