What do we call ourselves?

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
As fans of the entire Henson genre, does anyone know what we call ourselves? Star Trek fans are privvy to the term "Trekkies" (or "Trekkers, depending on who you ask), but we have nothing. Tonight, a friend of mine suggested the following and I got a huge kick out of it...tell me what you think:

"Kermites"

I think it's hilarious, and I wonder if it will catch on. Anyone have any suggestions?

later
eric

Whatever

Reaction score
I say we should call ourselves "Muppies!" :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well everyone at school calls me that annoying girl who likes puppets......I just don't see it catching on......

jediX

Reaction score
I consider myself a Star Warsian or Muppite. IE; people who don't like/appreciate Muppets would be? That's right, kids, an Anti-Muppite. lol

Whatever

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
I've always referred to ourselves as "Mupps". :flirt:
I would have guessed you referrred to us as Janice and Mokey lovers! LOL

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
As fans of the entire Henson genre, does anyone know what we call ourselves? Star Trek fans are privvy to the term "Trekkies" (or "Trekkers, depending on who you ask), but we have nothing. Tonight, a friend of mine suggested the following and I got a huge kick out of it...tell me what you think:

"Kermites"

I think it's hilarious, and I wonder if it will catch on. Anyone have any suggestions?

later
eric
LOL! "Kermites," I love that!! :crazy: Oh, and I am a Star Trek fan of the "Trekkie" persuasion. Apparently some Star Trek fans find that term derogatory, but I like it just fine. "Trekker" just doesn't cut it for me...
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hmmm.....I always just call myself a "Muppet fan." :wink:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Hmmm.....I always just call myself a "Muppet fan." :wink:
Wow... personally I've always called myself Deborah, but hey! That's just me.

^_^ Deb-WHOA!