What CD's are you looking forward to getting?

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
10. "Bob"-----interesting...not a big Bob Dylan fan...so I got about none of the jokes

12. "Genius in France"-----this song is tooo long.....but the last half is really good....so a bit of the first should have been edited....
SPOILERS SUBJECT: WARNING!!!!!

Bob is a song of palindromes. If you read the lyrics, each phrase can be read backwards and forwards saying the same thing. Its pretty funny he got all of those to fit into that song.

Genius in France is a tribute to Frank Zappa. I don't care for Frank Zappa, so this song is lost on me. It gets shorter each time I listen to it though.

My favorite song is Hardware Store. The break-out song is Ode to a Superhero since Emenem won't let Al video Couch Potato.

Tony

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ahh...I get it!

I think Complicated song will be the 'breakout song' and it cracks me up....all three versus are HILARIOUS.....the first one I was a little cautious about my parents hearing...but my dad laughed...HARD!

and Why Does This Always Happen to Me reminds me so much of myself!

Sarah

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
did anyone else think I Wanna B Ur Lovr was almost too normal...yeah there was some good lines in there...but most of it was pick up line....(and some of them pretty darn good!) I loved the whablam comment.....and baby you're the bomb...hehe

Sarah

of course there is the part about his mom...but other than that I mean

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well I just hate it this time of year when meteorologists interrupt to tell me there is rain falling.....If there was a tornado coming...it might be different...but why interrupt Jay Leno to tell me it's falling.....

Andy Wallace: Yes I believe rain IS falling..do NOT GET NEAR YOUR WINDOWS! Do NOT step outside you will DIE!

then he screams duck

Downstairs
Under Something
Center of the house
Keep away from windows

so it's like this DUCK DUCK DUCK and I wanna yell GOOSE at my TV!

and I'm missing headlines.....so andy can tell me YES! the sky IS falling.....so this is why I relate to this song.....

of course if there is a tornado...that's different...a coupla weeks ago there was one, and all the stations in Oklahoma City had to evacuate....that was exciting...and something you SHOULD break in for...but drizzle..come on!

Sarah

ok that's enough ranting!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yes...I despise Andy......I want to be a meteorologist and take his place!

Sarah

back on tooopic....any other comments on this CD or others....

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yes, one comment on another CD...

*ahem*

... forgot what I was saying...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I CANNOT WAIT until Clay Aiken's CD comes out. I know he'll release one whether or not he gets first place. Man, is this guy fantastic. Tonight, his final performance on the series was "Bridge Over Troubled Water," which is probably my all-time favorite song. I am the hugest Simon and Garfunkel fan -- especially Garfunkel. Man, was I psyched. :big_grin: :big_grin:

I really think Clay deserves to win, but if Ruben wins that's ok too. He's a great guy and a great singer. They're both going to make it big. But Clay -- I am definitely getting his CD the day it comes out!!!!!!
Erin

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The new Manson has hit #1 in 4 countries (one being the US, heh). Supposedly they base their solo tours around album sales, so hopefully this will mean a nice solo tour when they get off Ozzfest (I was not about to pay $80 to wait through Cradle of Filth and Disturbed to see Manson).

I bought a shirt to celebrate.

-Matt