What Book Are You Currently Reading?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I'm actually currently reading "Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Woman's Prison" by Piper Kerman.

Reason being is cause I got into the show and I've become quite the fan of the show. So I figured I'd read the book the series is based.

I also need to get to reading the Jim Henson Biography. I own it, but haven't read it entirely yet. Truthfully between that book and my tons of comic books, graphic novels and manga. I have a TON of reading to do and catch up on, :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm actually currently reading "Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Woman's Prison" by Piper Kerman.

Reason being is cause I got into the show and I've become quite the fan of the show. So I figured I'd read the book the series is based.

I also need to get to reading the Jim Henson Biography. I own it, but haven't read it entirely yet. Truthfully between that book and my tons of comic books, graphic novels and manga. I have a TON of reading to do and catch up on, :smile:
My mom loves that show right now. She's really excited about the new season.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I recently finished through The Secret Garden, a book that I've been wanting to read for some reason, probably because I saw the Harvey Beaks episode "The Secret Gordon" that very loosely parodies it. It's a very beautiful and hopeful story, and I know there was a film adaptation from 1993 that I don't remember seeing through all the way as a kid. I need to check that out sometime. :smile: