What are your stories?

Beebers

Reaction score
I'll shock you and tell you that I'm 46 with a tatoo. Now you'll think I'm fat, have a lit cigarette hanging out of my mouth at all times, and wear black leather chaps while cavorting with ****'s Angels every weekend. Got here via my son who is a puppeteer/builder/Muppetnut and who found MC while surfing around. I tend to get going on serious/social/cultural issues but I think I'm appreciated in the Fun and Games section of the forum.

:cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I'll shock you and tell you that I'm 46 with a tatoo. Now you'll think I'm fat, have a lit cigarette hanging out of my mouth at all times, and wear black leather chaps while cavorting with ****'s Angels every weekend.
Nah, you look like Zoot. :cool:

Beebers

Reaction score
I'll be darned, THAT'S IT. It's not easy being blue-green. Now everybody knows what I look like.

I've missed youz guys.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I've missed youz guys.

Where've you been? I thought you disappeared because the new board hurt your eyes.

Beebers

Reaction score
That is korrect, it kills my eyes. But I miss it, and therefore show up now and then and stay on till my head explodes. Then I spend several weeks in head-reassembly so I can come on and do it all over again. This is all pretty much true. Nice to be missed, though.

Also, FISHNWOLFE is dealing with some fairly serious sudden health challenges so we're rather preoccupied right now, I came on tonight to see everyone and cheer up and it was zee right thing to do, I'm more cheerful now for sure.

jediX

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Also, FISHNWOLFE is dealing with some fairly serious sudden health challenges so we're rather preoccupied right now, I came on tonight to see everyone and cheer up and it was zee right thing to do, I'm more cheerful now for sure.
:eek: I hope Kev's alright.... :frown:

Beebers

Reaction score
Oh, jedi, I apologize, we haven't been in proper touch with people about this. It's too much to tell here, I promise I'll e-mail you tomorrow.

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Oh, jedi, I apologize, we haven't been in proper touch with people about this. It's too much to tell here, I promise I'll e-mail you tomorrow.
Yeah, I hope Kev's not too poorly as well. When our conversations on AIM kinda dropped off it got me wondering, and I just got turned on to this thread. If you could, e-mail me as well please (CC the message to Matt (jediX) or something if it's just a generic message). I would very much like to know what is up with his condition at present. Thanks so very much, and tell him to get well for me...

>Adam
AKA PukkaPukka