What are your stories?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Haha! Yes. And I am going to try REALLY hard right now not to go preaching about the wonderfullness of dancing. (see, this happens every time I start talking about it). I'm seriously forcing myself... right... nowww.

Ok! Uhh.. comic strip! I try to work on it every once in a while, but I honestly don't have much time these days (and yet I post here almost every day....) Right now I mostly just practice/improve the characters.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Haha! Yes. And I am going to try REALLY hard right now not to go preaching about the wonderfullness of dancing. (see, this happens every time I start talking about it). I'm seriously forcing myself... right... nowww.

Ok! Uhh.. comic strip! I try to work on it every once in a while, but I honestly don't have much time these days (and yet I post here almost every day....) Right now I mostly just practice/improve the characters.
Preach on!

Even though I never tried it myself, swing dancing looks really...ummmm...what's the word I'm looking for...neat! Swell! Outta sight! And I love swing music.

The Brian Setzer Orchestra is considered swing, isn't it? "Jump, Jive & Wail," stuff like that...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Actually, I don't think Alex is all the masculine a name to me. I think it could go either way, but I could always tell that you were a girl, though.

Pork

Reaction score
Name: Anna
Hobbies: Drawing, playing board games and card games (such as Risk, Settlers of Catan, Bang, 500), Making things, playing our Atari 2600 (Space invaders, Kaboom, Sea quest, Pac Man), writing stupid stuff, cracking jokes, making people laugh (with me and at me), playing lazzer challenge (lazer guns you shoot at each other), watching movies, learning more about God, Singing when I'm by myself, mastering the rubiks cube, mastering other puzzles (such as the brainstring, braintwist, and port to port puzzles), Collecting stuff (muppet stuff, atari stuff, badges, toys that i liked when I was younger), scrapbooking,reading classic books and missionary biographies, and um........I like lots of stuff, lets just stop there.
I am a Christian and Like go to church and lead at our youth group.
favoutie food: Chrsitmas Pudding
Favourite Movies: Princess Bride, Phantom of the Opera, Muppets treasure island and other muppet movies, Star wars (all of them).
I love the muppets, obviously as I would not be here if I did not, But I try to put God first in everything in my life.
And I am a hopeless cook (mainly because I never practice), but I am usually a quick learner.(except when it comes to spelling)

Pork

Reaction score
well thank you, I think it's quite cool myself.

Kiki

Reaction score
I have been on MC fer quite some time now but now that this thread has been bumped up a little I'd like to post some things about myself... :smile:

First of all, my name is Katie, but I have loads of nicknames: Kat, Kazza, Katherine (which is actually my real name, but don't call me that!), Kitty, Kate and... Kiki, my username and an early childhood nickname, so just stick with that or Katie, yeah? Anyway, I came across Muppet Central a couple of years ago and thought it was a really resorceful site and I discovered they had a forum! I liked lurking around, but never got around to joining until last year in august. I love this forum and my friends on it, too. :flirt: I'm probely one of the youngest members here, but it doesn't matter, and this is by far the friendliest forum I've been on. I have been a Muppet fan for as long as I can remember. I have been aware of Jim Henson since I was about three or four(according to my mum) even though he died before I was born.

I live in Melbourne, Australia. My interests include drawing, comics, revolution, love, hippies, Muppet (a'duh), retro stuff, acting and promoting peace (lil' hippie here *raises hand*) and... music. I have always loved music, preferbly not all the modern stuff. My fave decades fer music are the 60s, 70s and (SOME) 80s (that goes fer TV and fashion, too). My fave music genres are rock 'n' roll, disco, and soft rock! :flirt: Some of my fave singers/bands include The Beatles, America, The Doors, Bread, Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, Eagles, ELO, Billy Joel, Queen, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Peter Frampton, Carpenters, Monkees, Supetramp, Carol King, David Bowie and many more. AND, if that wern't enough I also play the gee-taw, and I'm perty good at it, too.

My fave TV shows are usually nice and wholesome, and a little cheesy! Yeah, okay, a little off-beat and twisted at times, too! I enjoy watching: TMS, SS, FR, M*A*S*H, Jem, Family Guy, Simpsons, Neighbours, Spicks & Specks, Kath & Kim, The Brady Bunch, Punky Brewster, Columbo, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, My Name Is Earl, Saved By The Bell, Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats and... phew! I think that it.

That's all I can think of now, folks. Just a 'little' 'bout myself!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I like the first run of Rugrats and I also like Punky Brewster, too! I love the cartoon Punky, also! I used to love that cartoon.:smile: