What are your Muppet guilty pleasures?

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
whenever Lips appears on something or when there's new fanfiction and/or fanart and/or videos with Lips speaking or just Lips appearing in it in general :3

Furbelle

Reaction score
Mine would have to be anything with Little Chrissy or Little Jerry. Can't help it, their songs are awesome, Telephone Rock alone is such a guilty pleasure.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
How is half of this stuff guilty pleasures? Muppets Tonight, Muppets From Space, the Christmas Movie, etc. I could see, but stuff like Sam the Eagle, Pepe and especially Statler and Waldorf and The Great Muppet Caper are beloved by everyone. :confused:

I guess maybe to non-Muppet fans indulging in a bit of Sesame Street or even the Muppets would be a guilty pleasure if that's what you mean.

Any Del

Reaction score
Even though most people dislike Elmo, I love Elmo. I still watch Elmo's World( Seasons 30 - 34). :laugh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking back, I could definitely say Elmo's world may have intended to be a one-season skit idea, but the popularity of it went to Sesame Workshop's mentality and they milked the skits and his character to death.

It's one of the things I'm not forgiving about with the company.